Author Topic: What kind of animal are you?  (Read 20887 times)

Offline sibelover

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of animal are you?
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 03:50:53 pm »
hey I'm a monkey I guess thats pretty close seeing as how I am human i think..heheehe
love your dog and hug them today

Offline sibelover

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 03:55:23 pm »
Hey I'm a monkey, I guess thats pretty close seeing as how I am a human, I think hehehehe

sibelover
love your dog and hug them today

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2005, 04:03:27 pm »
I'm a Monkey, with a big red butt.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 04:03:56 pm »
OK, I don't know how accurate these are...

Mew.  I am a Kitten.

Cute as can be, kittens are playful, mischevious, and ever-curious. Kittens are often loving, but are known to scratch or bite when annoyed. These adorable animals are the most popular pets in the United States--37% of American households have at least one cat. Whether it is your gentle purr or your disarming appearance, you make a wonderful kitten.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Frog or a Mouse

And in the dog one, I am a Cocker Spaniel...

Cocker Spaniel
No bones about it, you're a perky, loving Cocker Spaniel. (Think Lady from Lady and the Tramp.) Playful and energetic, you're a real people person — er, dog. People can't help but fall hook, line, and sinker for your friendly, well-rounded personality and natural charm. It's a subtle thing, though — being outgoing and flirtatious, not showy, is the name of your game. Friends, co-workers, and potential dates can't help liking you. How could they not? Your winning-yet-humble ways make you popular, admired, and a joy to be around. Woof!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2005, 04:13:37 pm »
On the dog one I got a

Bernese Mountain Dog
No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

------------

On the other........ well we're not gonna go there.......  Seeing as how I ONLY got the animal I did becaues other people answered for me!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2005, 04:29:28 pm »
Bear Cub & Bernese Mountain Dog here

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you're tough, you won't back down from a fight -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline DESIGRAM

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2005, 09:35:31 am »
Hi there, I am a monkey and a St. Bernard.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2005, 02:22:25 am »
Strangely enough my littlest guy who is aomost 9 collects monkeys insanely!

You Are A: Monkey!

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who eats a wide range of food, is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is her gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Kitten or a Duck
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Turtle
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

angelsmama

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2005, 04:00:35 am »
im a duckling

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2005, 07:54:36 pm »
oh good heavens.. i'm a parakeet.. at least i was almost like a puppy..
and i'm a pug.. at least that's good with me because my fumble's favorite best friend at puppy kindergarten is a pug!
 Pug
No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you — a wonderful approachabilit y and sense of humor put you at the top of everyone's list. And because you're smart and quick-witted, you attract a crowd wherever you go. (Have you ever considered running for office or starting a company? You've got the charisma for either.) But that doesn't mean you can't be a little naughty or mischievous when opportunity knocks — you've definitely got a nose for fun! A happy, optimistic breed, you're admired and respected by all. Woof!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 07:57:45 pm by Fumble »
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2005, 05:36:06 pm »
I'm a kitten

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2005, 05:59:29 pm »
 I am a Lamb Peaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline LoveMySiberian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Barks 'N Bites Pet Sitting and Day Care
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2005, 06:09:03 pm »
You Are A: Bear Cub!

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You have a bit of a temper -- a classic attribute of bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

Basset Hound
 No bones about it, you're a friendly, easy-going Basset Hound. Laid-back and very low-maintenance, "down time" is your favorite activity — you treasure the moments when you don't have anything on your agenda except plopping down on the couch for a night of "Must-See TV." Although you're always gunning for low-key evenings, you're really a pretty social pup and a snap to get along with. Sure, some folks might misinterpret your relaxed attitude and lifestyle as laziness, but those who really know you think your no-frills approach to life is refreshing. No daily planner? No itinerary for the evening? No problem! Woof.
Jackie
Taz's Mom

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2005, 06:13:49 pm »
I am a Monkey!  Ooookay!  ;D I guess that was the most common result for people taking the test, Groundhogs were the least common.

I was almost a: Pony or a Parakeet
I'm least like a: Turtle or a Groundhog

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who eats a wide range of food, is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!  I've always liked Monkeys, especially those cute little Spider Monkeys.   I've heard that there's tons of friendly, yet mischeivious Monkeys in Puerto Rico.  Maybe I'll go there and hang with my peeps....

« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 06:14:33 pm by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2005, 12:54:51 am »
I AM A PONY! ;D

Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Lamb
You are least like a: Bear Cub or a Groundhog

I am kind of a big deal!