Author Topic: Pictures of Dyson (5 Month Old)  (Read 5325 times)

Offline MyDyson

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dyson
    • View Profile
Pictures of Dyson (5 Month Old)
« on: November 15, 2005, 11:30:25 am »
Been kinda behind on posting pictures, but for anyone out there trying to waste time please check out the below slide show of Dyson and our Daughter Katelyn.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wilkerr1@sbcglobal.net/slideshow?.dir=/839a&.src=ph

Randy W.
Randy & Jennifer Wilkerson
St. Louis, MO

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
Re: Pictures of Dyson (5 Month Old)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 11:32:55 am »
Too cute!!  They grow up so fast...
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 11:44:33 am »
Aww...great pics...I remember you were having issues with housebreaking. ..how is that going...beauti ful dog you have there and your liitle girl is too cute for words
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 11:50:41 am »
Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Katelyn is adorable! Dyson's markings are very unique. I've never seen coloring like that before. He's a cutie too!

Offline cincbcat

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 05:30:03 pm »
Puppies and babies!!!!!  It doesn't get much better than that  :)  Great looking family!!
Rachel

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 06:00:59 pm »
They're both adorable!!  :D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 04:43:18 pm »
Awwe, great pics.  That's so great that they get to grow up together.

Offline MyDyson

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dyson
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 12:39:17 pm »
Aww...great pics...I remember you were having issues with housebreaking. ..how is that going...beauti ful dog you have there and your liitle girl is too cute for words

His housebreaking has became pretty good.  He became a outside dog when I couldn't stop him from pooing in his Kennel.  He even poo'd in his kennel when it was outside with the door open.  Now we let him sleep inside at nights and we are no longer having issues with Poo or Potty (knock on wood).  Thanks to all for the advice and compliments.  I too love his Face Markings.

Randy W.
St. Louis, MO

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2005, 12:16:35 am »
What a great set of pictures!  Thanks for sharing!!! :)
-lauriew

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 02:44:52 am »
Great Pictures!
Beautiful Family, the Big Dog loves the little Girl!
Thanks for the tour.
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2005, 08:57:43 pm »
Cute puppy, cute baby!  He and your daughter look so happy together!  The markings on his face are so interesting.  Binky had a mask as a pup but it's almost completely gone now.   Binky is 5 months too..  Do you mind if I ask how much does he weighs?  I think Binky is about 45lbs now. 
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline MyDyson

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dyson
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 03:47:37 pm »
Cute puppy, cute baby!  He and your daughter look so happy together!  The markings on his face are so interesting.  Binky had a mask as a pup but it's almost completely gone now.   Binky is 5 months too..  Do you mind if I ask how much does he weighs?  I think Binky is about 45lbs now. 

Sorry for the Delay, at 5 months he weighed 47lbs, he is a little over 6 months old now and weighs 65lbs.  He had a big growth spirt during that month.  Binky is a beautiful pup.  I don't think Dyson's markings will not go away all the way.
St. Louis, MO

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 03:57:35 pm »
Very cute pictures. I can never get enough pictures of babies and pupies. It just doesn't get any better than that. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to interact with the dogs. We are hoping to get our 2 boys we are adopting in January and I can't wait to see them interact with the dogs again. Brody my dane and the new pup we got both protect my daughter (shes 7 weeks) they sleep under her swing when she is in it, they lay under her bouncy chair, where ever she is they aren't far from her. The puppy tries to lay in her lap and when we are in the car Brody sleeps with her head on her car seat. Its so sweet how much they love her
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 04:56:07 pm »
Sorry for the Delay, at 5 months he weighed 47lbs, he is a little over 6 months old now and weighs 65lbs.  He had a big growth spirt during that month.  Binky is a beautiful pup.  I don't think Dyson's markings will not go away all the way.

Thank you.  I think it's great that he'll keep his mask- it adds character and it's cute!  Thanks for the weight answer-guess I'll expect a growth spurt next month!  It's almost alarming that they can grow that fast!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat