Author Topic: I'm New  (Read 6523 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: I'm New
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 10:14:25 pm »
Nice to meet you! You little baby is so gorgeous! I'm Jaime and have a 3 year old Newf named Bear.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 12:47:15 am »
Hello and welcome.

I'm always so attracted to a good mastiff.  If it weren't for the drool, I would totally get one.  My name is Chris, and I have a 7 yr husky/shep female Keiko, and my 1 yr old tomorrow great dane Gunther.

BTW........... ....we are moving outside of west Chicago next spring, and would love to meet you and your pup.  If not, at least give us some good dog places to visit and pointers.   :)

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 07:08:20 am »
Welcome aboard...It seems like there're are not a lot of OEM on this board.  There used to be some but I dont see as many now

I am owned by Zero a 1yr 120lb Central Asian Ovcharka & Misha a 75lbs 23wk old Caucasian Ovcharka

Cant wait to see more pics
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 08:17:54 am »
Welcome!  I hope you like it here.  :)

If you have photoshop and would like to know more about resizing, follow this link: http://www.bigpawsonly.com/index.php/topic,2455.0.html

I didn't know how to resize images either, but people on here showed me!  (Thanks again, BTW.  :))

Sofia (Good Hope's daughter)

k2campbell

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 06:39:51 pm »
Welcome!  That is a beautiful boy you have there!

I'm fairly new here as well.  I'm Kelly, live in Airdrie Alberta (right outside of Calgary) and I have a 4 month-old Leonberger named Kate.

Hope you like it here!

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 06:25:16 pm »
Thanks for the wonderful welcome! 

ZooCrew, I am not too familiar with the western suburbs so I cannot offer any information about that area.  But, if you ever want to make the hour trip to the city, there is a OTL dog beach at Montrose Beach.  Most of the dogs are well behave but there are a few clunkers.  You should probably check your municipalities website about dog parks. 

The reason we refer to Nola as a little guy/pup is because his dam is 185 and his sire is 220.  We have about 80-120 more pounds to go!

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 06:37:08 pm »
Welcome!! You're dog is adorable!

Hope you enoy it here  :)
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc