Author Topic: DON'T YOU SEE MY BUMPER STICKERS!?!?!?!?!  (Read 6117 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
DON'T YOU SEE MY BUMPER STICKERS!?!?!?!?!
« on: November 16, 2005, 03:47:22 pm »
Today I was coming home from work.  At noon.  Because they don't need me anymore.  Sigh.  Anyways, I was going through an intersection (I had the green light) and this SUV cuts in front of me, I miss him by inches, and he freaks and slams his brakes and goes into a spin.  Once he stopped he flips me off.  I yell something IMMENSELY lady like out the window and he calls me the word that makes all women cringe.  I pull one of my stunt driving moves and pull a 180 and slide into a stop in front of him so he can't go anywhere.  He's looking at the back of his car which has a Semper Fi (Marine Corps) and Support the State Troopers sticker, and a Harley decal.  No dents scrapes or anything.  However this didn't appease him.

The conversation is kind of dull with out the actual vernacular which is frowned upon in polite society.  Needless to say I said "Dear sir I hope you are alright.  However I feel that the gesture you bestowed upon me was unessecary, and I am sure it was an oversight on your part.  And I'm also just as sure that that coarse term relating to female genetalia was something I heard wrong.  Please enlighten me."  The guy says "My dear woman.  I was simply venting my frustration at your lack of driving skills.  A malady that is shared by all females."  I said "DEAR SIR, I find your closemindednes s insulting especially when you consider that by the laws of the road of our dear state, I had the right of way, so in fact you were in error."  The gentleman said "My dear lady, I am a large individual and as a large individual and party to certain priveldges.  Intimidation affords me to not have to pay for my mistakes."  I say "My dear sir, if you think for one moment that I am one to be bullied you are very mistaken.  I have been through much hardship in the past week and you are the least of my worries."

And now back to reality.

The guy stares at me and says "You're not scared of me?  Don't you see my bumper stickers?"

I bust out laughing.  He gets mad and leaves.  Five minutes later I'm still on the side of the road in my car holding the steering wheel for dear life.  Sigh......  I have resolved to get many bumper stickers that declare my insidious nature.  If my car's butt says it, it must be true!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: DON'T YOU SEE MY BUMPER STICKERS!?!?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 04:07:29 pm »
Oh, what exquisite manners you have!  I feel certain that you belong in in a Jane Austin novel, Miss Lizzie Bennett has nothing on you ;) 

I have a theory.  The higher the number of bumper stickers, the lower the IQ. 

Just my theory. 

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 04:12:49 pm »
Dearest,

You are marvelous!

A member of your fan club!

henrysmomma

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 04:16:43 pm »
I would have just kicked him in the nuts and called it a day. No pleasantries here. ;D

Rose

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 04:21:04 pm »
Just for the record we were swearing worse than a trucker/sailor/construction worker convention.  However I don't want to offend anyone, so I gave you the gist.  Putting my own spin on it though. ;)

And Mari Honey I don't deserve a fan club.  The effort is appreciated though :)

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 05:20:33 pm »
OMG, Ang!

That was HILARIOUS! Will you move to Indiana and be my friend? HA! That was SO FUNNY! What an absolute idiot. I'll be the U.S. Marines would be awful proud of him..... ::)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 05:21:50 pm »
Oh Ang I just love that you have the guts to stand up for yourself like that. I would have kept driving. I hope things get better for you. I got a laugh on your spin. You would think your a perfect lady. LOL!!!!!

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 06:43:29 pm »
Ang,

On belhalf of all Marines, both past (like myself) and present, please accept my sincere apologies.

My conclusion, he was more than likely a "poser" and bought the sticker for intimidatation, and more than would have pissed himself and dirtied his diaper had he actually faced boot camp. ::) :P :D

Kudos to you for your situation control, and I'll sign up for your fan-club, but only if I get a nifty bumper sticker out of the deal.  ;)

**wanders off humming... "from the halls of Montezuuma...**
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 07:16:55 pm by Leah-n-boy-os »
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 07:41:26 pm »
LOL!! You go Ang!!  ;D :D :D

Kudos to you for your situation control, and I'll sign up for your fan-club, but only if I get a nifty bumper sticker out of the deal. ;)

Hahaha, can I get a bumper sticker too?!?!  ;D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 07:54:39 pm »
LOL!! You go Ang!!  ;D :D :D

Kudos to you for your situation control, and I'll sign up for your fan-club, but only if I get a nifty bumper sticker out of the deal. ;)

Hahaha, can I get a bumper sticker too?!?!  ;D

This is kind of ironic.  When I used to work at Wal-mart all the guys from Lawn and Garden were like my best friends.  They were all pretty hot, which is, of course, why I was friends with them ;)  There were also some guys from Automotive and my friend from Electronics.  One of the very rare cute computer geeks.  ANYWAYS, I was going away and got my passport.  They gave me like 20 pics and I only needed one.  So I gave the extras to all them.  Well they all made extra name badges with my pics on them.  Every Tuesday they'd wear the Ang Badges and celebrate "Ang Appreciation Day".  They'd bring me presents and sing "The Ang Song", and buy me dinner.  I miss Ang Appreciation Day.  I'm sure bumper stickers were the next step.  :)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2005, 08:08:01 pm »
lol! that's too cute!  ;D :D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 04:15:13 pm »
I have two bumper stickers.
One says, "Ignore Alien Orders!"
The other, "Dyslexics, 'UNTIE'!"
Do I need to scrape them off?
J
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 04:27:02 pm »
Only one of them.  The other is impairing your ability to think logically, according to my theory. ;D

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 04:30:13 pm »

The guy stares at me and says "You're not scared of me?  Don't you see my bumper stickers?"

What a total **** (insert your favourite genitalia related insult here). Natural born comedians like that bloke make me think that maybe Bill Hicks died in vain.  :D

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2005, 04:32:05 pm »

1st thought I had.. wonder what he's compensating for?  ::)
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.â€