Author Topic: What Do We Look Like (In South Park)?  (Read 26353 times)

Anakalia

Re: What Do We Look Like (In South Park)?
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2005, 01:27:52 pm »
I just love this thread!!  I keep coming back to look at all the south park peeps! LOL  It's too funny!  Last night I had a bad night with the SO, or shall I say bad morning since he didn't come home til 3:00am.  So I decided to show you what he looked like when he came home, and what I wanted him to look like after I got really ticked off at him! ;D

dohertyswissy

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2005, 12:34:08 pm »
ARGH!  I cannot get this thing cropped correctly...HE LP oh great computer gurus...

Icerotti

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2005, 12:57:15 pm »
ARGH!  I cannot get this thing cropped correctly...HE LP oh great computer gurus...

I am having trouble with that too...help.... .Thanks ;D

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2005, 01:04:22 pm »
You should just be able to do a screen capture, Paste it into a photo editor, and use the crop function...... .
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Nicole

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2005, 07:03:48 pm »
OM f'ing G!

I have been trying to crop this dang thing ALL day! GRRR! Ok. Here's South Park Nicole!

BTW...Marsi! OMG! I can't believe how much yours looks like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anakalia

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2005, 07:08:41 pm »
Nicole, it took me forever to figure it out too.  I had all my hair pulled out by the time I finally figured out how to paste and crop it!!  My South Park character should have been bald!!  hahahaha Glad you figured it out though I love seeing everyone as South Park characters, it's hilarious!!! ;D ;D

Andi

Icerotti

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2005, 07:10:32 pm »
Nicole, it took me forever to figure it out too.  I had all my hair pulled out by the time I finally figured out how to paste and crop it!!  My South Park character should have been bald!!  hahahaha Glad you figured it out though I love seeing everyone as South Park characters, it's hilarious!!! ;D ;D

Andi

So I am not goijng insane...I was begining to feel a little stupid that I could not get this to work.

Anakalia

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2005, 07:15:49 pm »

Andi

So I am not goijng insane...I was begining to feel a little stupid that I could not get this to work.

OH yeah, it totally sucked trying to figure out how to do it.  I have Fireworks program, not Photoshop or whatever people were talking about so I had to click around for several hours to figure out how to post it to here.  Very frustrating, but now that I have it figured out I've made many many characters. hehee It's very addicting!

Andi

Nicole

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2005, 08:10:59 pm »
Yeah, it was insane! I literally did it all day! It was so fun, though. I've got a zillion of them. Here's my South Park Mark. (my b-f)

Anakalia

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2005, 10:46:55 am »
Yeah, it was insane! I literally did it all day! It was so fun, though. I've got a zillion of them. Here's my South Park Mark. (my b-f)

HAHAHAHAAA!!  Chainsaw in one hand and a beer in the other....yep, he looks all man to me! LOL  I'm laughing so hard because that was the site around here this summer when we were cutting trees down in our backyard.  We had 3 men helping....all with chainsaws and beer.  ::) I kept telling myself the beer was there to help them work, but by the end of the day I was getting a little worried!

Andi

dohertyswissy

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2005, 02:21:41 pm »
I FINALLY GOT THIS D&*# THING DONE!

Whew...

Here's me in South Park.  :)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2005, 02:28:19 pm »
BTW...Marsi! OMG! I can't believe how much yours looks like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW!  Like I said, I don't know whether to laugh or cry! 

These are all hilarious.  I love us all as South Park characters!  I wish I had given myself boobs, though... 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 02:28:54 pm by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2005, 02:51:14 pm »
I made one! :)

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2005, 04:38:54 pm »
Finally managed it - I pressed the right mouse button instead of the Print Screen on the keyboard and froze my puter up the first time.

Anyway, me and Flynn - I South Parked him too, hence the shocked expression on his face. It's a rather good likeness of me.  :D

Nicole

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2005, 05:00:44 pm »
OMG! Where'd you get a dog? NO FAIR! I wanted to South Park Cabeza, but I didn't see any dogs!

Marsi, don't cry! Its too, too funny!

Yes. In the summertime, (and sometimes in the winter) my Mark is often seen with a chainsaw (or other power tool) in one hand, and beer in the other! hehehhehe!