Author Topic: Hot Seat #5.......jjfritsche (Jeanne)!!!! Have fun!  (Read 19994 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Seat #5.......jjfritsche (Jeanne)!!!! Have fun!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005, 03:33:06 pm »
Favorite fruit?  Vegetable?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done?

What is your favorite gemstone?

What's your sign?

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2005, 03:55:23 pm »
If you could have just one wish what would it be?
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 02:13:57 am »
Anyplace in the world you would most like to visit?

Everytime I watch the Travel channel the answer to this changes. I'd like to see Russia. I'm half russian/half german and I've already been to germany.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 02:16:00 am »
What irritates you the most?  and I mean the-grit-your-teeth-and-might-just-explode-kind-of-irritation?

People who have no don't regard their pets as family and easily discard them when they become inconvenient.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 02:17:25 am »
Are you spiritual?

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 02:21:16 am »
Favorite fruit?  Vegetable?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done?

What is your favorite gemstone?

What's your sign?

favorite fruit: bing cherries

favorite vegetable: corn

meanest thing I've ever done: what kind of question is that?? I'm an angel. It is beyond me to do anything mean. Seriously, though, the first thing that pops to mind is when I was in college. There was a girl on my floor (Rachel) whose dad had died not long before she started college. My roommate was in her room one night when my roomie's dad called her. I went down the hall to tell theresa that her dad was on the phone. She said, "My dad?" Not thinking before I opened my stupid mouth, I said, "no. Rachel's dad." Poor Rachel looked at me with this horrified face then burst out crying and ran from the room. I've never felt so mean and stupid in my life.

Favorite gemstone: I have a moonstone ring I bought at an antique store and it is so cool. I love it. I also like amber (although that's not really a gemstone).

Sign: stubborn bull - Taurus

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 02:32:13 am »
If you could have just one wish what would it be?

Honestly, I just wish I could pay off everything I owe - and it's really not much. I would love to go one whole year without any bills. So, anyone with an extra, say, $150,000 that's becoming a burden for them, I'd be happy to take that off your hands.

bills are the biggest headache for me. Everyone always wants them to be paid on time. What about MY time??

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 02:36:01 am »
Are you spiritual?

I guess that depends on how you define spiritual. I definitely believe in God, but I also like to learn about other religions. I believe there are a lot of things we can't explain. I'm fascinated by native american religions and how they mirror Christian stories and beliefs. I can see parallels in the Wiccan religion and love the harmony of nature and spirituality. I loved going to church when I was growing up and the only reason I don't go now is because I am lazy and am afraid I won't like any other church as much as i liked my home church. That's a stupid excuse I know, but I feel like you don't have to be in a church to worship or pray.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2005, 11:03:21 am »
1.)  If you could have on hour to speak with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?

2.)  What is the one quirk that you have that people must find endearing or it would drive them bonkers?

3.)  Girlie Girl, Tomboy, or a mixture of both?

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2005, 11:34:28 am »
1.)  If you could have on hour to speak with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?

Boy, that's a toughie. If I have to pick someone living, I think it would either be J.K. Rowling - because I love her books and am in awe of her intricate creativity and how she started with nothing and created an empire; or Billy Joel - because I LOVE HIM!!

If I could theoretically speak with anyone from history, I would choose Martin Luther King, Jr. to talk to him about his courage and drive and how he could keep his faith in something he believed in so deeply when so many around him were trying to persecute and defame him.

2.)  What is the one quirk that you have that people must find endearing or it would drive them bonkers?

Believe me, I have a lot of quirks. I don't know if any of them are endearing, but a lot of them drive people bonkers. I have a tendency to correct the english of those around me. I fail to understand how someone can be so unaware of the proper way to use their native language. I also force people to say "please" and "thank you" - especially kids. This has become a lost courtesy and if their parents aren't going to teach them good manners then I will.

3.)  Girlie Girl, Tomboy, or a mixture of both?

Definitely Tomboy! I've always been a tomboy. My husband hates that I don't wear dresses and lipstick all the time, but I tell him that I wouldn't get the great reaction out of him that I do when I DO decide to dress up if I looked like that every day!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2005, 11:43:43 am »
What is the most important characteristic necessary to be your friend?

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2005, 11:47:36 am »
What is the most important characteristic necessary to be your friend?

a sense of humor

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2005, 12:04:03 pm »
What is your most embarrassing injury?  Where was it and how did it happen?

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2005, 01:08:30 pm »
When I was a junior in High School, I played on our church softball team. One afternoon, we were having practice and I was in the outfield. I went to catch a pop-fly and lost the ball in the sun. I moved my glove for 2 seconds and...

WHAM!

the ball hit me right in the eye!!

My dad, who had been playing catcher, ran over to me and with much love and concern asked me immediately, "Is your contact still in?" (Remember, this was before disposable contacts when each lens cost about $150.00)

My eye swelled up immediately and turned all sorts of colors. The next day, I wore some large sunglasses to school. I refused to take them off. My English teacher asked me, "Jeanne, why are you wearing sunglasses."

"I have a black eye," I told him.

"Jeanne, take off the sunglasses."

"You really don't want me to do that."

"Jeanne, take off the sunglasses in my class."

"Oooooo Kaaaayyy". I took off my sunglasses and looked at him with my horribly disfugured face.

"Jeanne, put the sunglasses back on."

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2005, 01:10:00 pm »
Oh...what a bruiser you are.  and how mean of that teacher to say.