Author Topic: well, some sad news...and also a thanksgiving day wish  (Read 7010 times)

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
Re: well, some sad news...and also a thanksgiving day wish
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 03:18:07 pm »
another update-vet called and offered him a few bites of chicken and he ate it up in a hurry and so far so good.  the vet will offer food every couple of hours and if things still are doing good, he could get to come home tomorrow!!!!  thanks for all the prayers-keep it up!!!   ;D
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2005, 12:59:37 am »
Glad to hear Magic is eating. I hope he gets to come home soon.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2005, 02:11:16 am »
another update-vet called and offered him a few bites of chicken and he ate it up in a hurry and so far so good.  the vet will offer food every couple of hours and if things still are doing good, he could get to come home tomorrow!!!!  thanks for all the prayers-keep it up!!!   ;D
I am seriously happy that your baby is eating...That is always a good sign!...He is so darn cute too!!...You got me thinking again about a nice little Mojo!!...I am sending prayers for a quick & healthy return of your fur friend to you!

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2005, 10:16:43 am »
well we go pick magic up this a.m.  i think he is probably going to be on a special bland diet for a while.  i will have to find out all the details of this bout of pancreatitis-what caused it? will it happen again? how do we prevent it in the future?  thanks again BPO friends for all your warm thoughts!       
~SHELLIE & HUGO~