Author Topic: Got my Secret Santa  (Read 4877 times)

Blair

Got my Secret Santa
« on: December 05, 2005, 04:36:11 pm »
YEAH!!!!!!!! It just came in, Skyla tryed to open it LOL. So I have to hide it from me, the boys, and now Skyla  :D

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Got my Secret Santa
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 04:37:16 pm »
Hahaha Blair! I got mine too and am using all the restraint I have to not open it until the 22nd.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 04:48:20 pm »
Scott had to hide mine from me.   ;)
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 04:58:15 pm »
I sent mine off on Sat. waiting for mine still.... but it's better it's not here yet! My ghosts would have opened the box already!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Blair

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 05:02:13 pm »
I had to put mine in a closet a rarely ever use LOL Now hopefully I dont forget about in there  ::) I cant wait to see what the boys got. I am very glad I did this, its been so much fun. Eventhough we have to wait to open the presents lol

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 05:36:47 pm »
I got mine awhile ago...my landlady's son is DYING for me to open it! hahahhaha! I'm afraid he's going to open it when I'm not there.

I still haven't sent mine...I'm being lazy, I guess. There is one component I haven't finished yet...

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 06:35:05 pm »
I didn't get mine yet!! I'm so jealous of you all, but it must be someone who knows me well and thinks I would open it before the 22nd if it came too soon.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 07:59:52 pm »
Hmmm.....someh ow I think your present might just turn into coal Liz....heheheh e
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 09:05:22 pm »
I got mine too, I got sooo excited and I guess Jennifer did too, because when I was on here yesterday, she had gone to work  :P

When I got off here, she was busy trying to open the box, she had a paper stapler a pen and a fork and tried VERY hard to get it open, whoever sent it, thanks for using a lot of tape lol. She didnt manage to open more than a little little hole in it, but then I thought I could maybe just peek a little, but my mean daughter who in this case for some odd reason has patiente took it from me and hid it. hmmm she is in school every day, maybe I should go into her room and "clean" hehehehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Blair

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 09:10:50 pm »
I got mine too, I got sooo excited and I guess Jennifer did too, because when I was on here yesterday, she had gone to work  :P

When I got off here, she was busy trying to open the box, she had a paper stapler a pen and a fork and tried VERY hard to get it open, whoever sent it, thanks for using a lot of tape lol. She didnt manage to open more than a little little hole in it, but then I thought I could maybe just peek a little, but my mean daughter who in this case for some odd reason has patiente took it from me and hid it. hmmm she is in school every day, maybe I should go into her room and "clean" hehehehe

Marit

LOL  :D

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 10:25:37 pm »
I have to add one more item to mine before I send it, then I am going to make sure it goes out UPS 1/2 day air.  Plus I know the person getting it would have to look before the 22nd.  Mine is not here yet, which is good since I would be going crazy trying to guess what is in it. 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 10:43:09 pm »
Sent mine off this evening.  I have no idea how long it will take to get to.... 

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAA - I am smarter than that!!!!!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 11:07:46 pm »
I sent mine off yesterday,and some ornaments to East Jenn.. But I haven't got mine yet.. Can't wait. I forgot when can we tell who we got??
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?