Author Topic: I Can Fly, I Can Fly (And Beg!)  (Read 4252 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I Can Fly, I Can Fly (And Beg!)
« on: November 28, 2005, 02:57:02 pm »
A couple random pics I pulled off my cell phone today - too bad the camera on it isn't better...

(Concerned parties, please note that for their safety, Ranger and Gwen are always tethered with a seat belt through their harnesses when we are driving, and that we only let them put their heads out the window when we aren't driving very fast.  Sadly, we can do nothing about the begging.)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 02:57:54 pm by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

k2campbell

Re: I Can Fly, I Can Fly (And Beg!)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 03:18:50 pm »
Neat pics, I just can't get over that 'glare' that Ranger gives you - too darn funny!!! ;)

Love it...

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 03:23:26 pm »
HAHAHAAA!!  I love those pics.  I've seen Ranger in quite a few photos and I he has the same evil look everytime! LOL  They're both beautiful!!

Andi

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 03:31:22 pm »
Love the pics!! Thanks for sharing!!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 03:46:42 pm »
I know he is evil, people!  I think that glare is all about him trying to use doggy mind control on me so that I submit to his wishes.  Either that or he just hates me...  Why does my dog hate me?  I swear I am nice to him!   :D

Here is a picture where he actually looks happy...  He has apparently just perpetrated some or other act of malice and his shriveled tar-like heart is rejoicing...

« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 03:51:31 pm by grumpybunny »

Kiahpyr

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 07:24:30 pm »
That's so hilarious!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 07:29:06 pm »
Holly -- You my dear are a miracle worker.  Even the second picture that was posted of him I thought he still looked a little evil but you really did make him look happy. 

Cindy

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 07:54:00 pm »
Marsi, it's his eyebrows.  Those dark eyebrows so close to the inside corners of his eyes make him looked ticked (like this:  >:( ).  The solution is simple, really.  You need to bleach his eyebrows.  In fact, if you also take an eyebrow pencil and draw on new eyebrows from the middle to the outside corners of his eyes, he'd look happy all the time.  If you need any more make-up tips for Ranger, just let me know.  ;D

Holly

P.S.  Here's how'd he'd look after this makeover...

Dang it Holly, I totally choked on Coke looking at that! 

That is the most wonderful thing ever.  It truly does make a difference between him looking like a normal, happy-go-lucky dog, and a bitter minion of evil.  Now you need to come and perform a beauty makeover on him in person!

angelsmama

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 08:06:12 pm »
Marsi, it's his eyebrows.  Those dark eyebrows so close to the inside corners of his eyes make him looked ticked (like this:  >:( ).  The solution is simple, really.  You need to bleach his eyebrows.  In fact, if you also take an eyebrow pencil and draw on new eyebrows from the middle to the outside corners of his eyes, he'd look happy all the time.  If you need any more make-up tips for Ranger, just let me know.  ;D

Holly

P.S. Here's how'd he'd look after this makeover...

lmao omg! too funny!

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2005, 02:14:33 pm »
HAHAHAHAAA!!  Holly you're hilarious..... but you already knew that! ;) 

Andi