Author Topic: A very subdued celebration...Cowboy is home.....  (Read 12335 times)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: A very subdued celebration...Cowboy is home.....
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2005, 02:22:12 pm »
I'm glad he's home.  I'm sure that will do wonders for him.  You're in my thoughts.
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2005, 07:28:23 pm »
Zoey and I are continuing to cross our fingers and paws for you that poor cowboy gets well soon. I am glad he is home but I am so sad to hear he's still feeling sick
RIP former BPO

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2005, 07:41:30 pm »
I'm clicking my heels here...Cowboy was HUNGRY and begged for some chicken!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!  He even WENT OUTSIDE to have diarrhea!!!!  YIPPPPPEEEEEE~~~

I have all his bedding in the wash, plus beach towels and rugs at the front door to go to the cleaners!  Why would I be excited???? 

Maybe tonight we can celebrate?????

Nicole

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2005, 07:41:44 pm »
How is everything going, Mari? I'm so glad that the big guy his home. He will definitely recover a lot faster with you and his brother.

You've got some great suggestions in this thread, so I won't add anything other than you are all still in my prayers and thoughts! Cabeza says to tell Cowboy that he doesn't know what he's missin' with the chicken' and rice, and if Cowboy doesn't eat it, Cabeza is always up for a second SS! hahahahhhahaha ha!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2005, 07:47:58 pm »
Yeah, Chester is in heaven!   He was getting all the leftovers!!!

This is really tough.  It has got to be one of the most disgusting diseases ever!  I think Rhoda must have posted an inquiry on Newf list because I got an email from an woman who's sister had a  pregnant Dane (with 11 puppies!!!) got it and died very quickly!  That just makes me so, so sad!  She's trying to find answers as well.  So far nothing.  Most of his reports are back and he negative on everything!

The good news is Cowboy is so frickin' smart....now, after he has diarrhea, he runs as fast as he can and waits for me to clean him off in my shower.  He loves the warm water running over his poor raw bum.  I've been putting Desitin on it but wondering about A & D ointiment....

Thanks for checking in !  I'm relieved that he was actually hungry this afternoon and begged for some chicken! 

Are you finished with finals yet????  More reason to celebrate!!!