Author Topic: Zeus is feeling better  (Read 2717 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Zeus is feeling better
« on: May 09, 2005, 09:43:13 am »
Hi everyone, well the ones of you who read about two of my dogs fighting, and Zeus ending up with mouth surgery. He is feeling a lot better, he is actually feeling so good, so he is about to join the normal daily life here. The vet. said it would take longer, so we are all real pleased that he has recovered a lot quicker than expected. He is still a little swollen and does not like you to touch the front side of his face, but other than that, he is really acting as if nothing's happened. Well hmmmm he is yet to have a bath after the fight, we have that nasty red clay soil here, so of course when they were rolling around, they found the dirtiest place to do so, and Zeus is white!!!! yep.... not a good combination, but a bath can wait for a couple more days, until he is good and ready for on. After having lost your both upper  k-9's, it's not such a bad thing to be a little dirty for a few days I guess.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

dohertyswissy

Re: Zeus is feeling better
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 09:49:02 am »
I'm soooo glad to hear that Zeus is feeling better!  That is great news!!  Being a fellow NC, I know what you mean about red clay!  Give Zeus a big hug and kiss for me...red clay and all!!!   :-*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Zeus is feeling better
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 10:25:41 am »
Thanks a lot, I will give him a giant hug from you all, I have told him, hes got friends on this forum, he didnt look like he quite understand but he wagged his tail, so I know he knew it was something good lol....

Soooo NC, I have been off line for several days since the fight, not really had time to be on here, so I have to go check our NC and SC get together, are you planning on coming???

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog