Author Topic: That Crazy Christmas Light guy tells how he did it!  (Read 3533 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: That Crazy Christmas Light guy tells how he did it!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 03:36:18 pm »
That's very interesting.  I figured it was for real.  I've seen other musical scores set to lights, although not quite so complicated.  Originally I thought it might be fake too, but if you look closely, he has one of those blinking light radio tower thingys off to the left of his house that never fails to blink evenly.  If he had cut and pasted, he couldn't have kept that looking realistic.

I wish he would choose better scores of music though.  He has odd taste in Christmas music.

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 05:41:04 pm »
I was wondering how he did that!!  I guess now I know, thanks for posting that Ang! ;D

Andi

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 06:04:44 pm »
I wish he would choose better scores of music though.  He has odd taste in Christmas music.

ARE YOU KIDDING!?!?!?!  Trans Siberian Orchestra is AWESOME!  I have like all their CDs.  Honestly, I don't think that a traditional Christmas Song could have been so dramatic.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 09:55:59 pm »
I saw them either last year or the year before and it was AWESOME!  John got tickets for my Bday present.
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 10:52:40 pm »

ARE YOU KIDDING!?!?!?!  Trans Siberian Orchestra is AWESOME!  I have like all their CDs.  Honestly, I don't think that a traditional Christmas Song could have been so dramatic.

love trans siberian orchestra!!!  I thought it looked and sounded awesome!  I don't think jingle bells or silent night would have been as dramatic and eye catching.

I agree I wouldn't have went with the traditional mellow songs, but it sounded a bit too New Age for my taste, and I'm not much of a new age person.  Even techno would have been better, and I don't like that either........ .....lol  But, to each his own.   ;)

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 11:42:55 pm »
i had never heard of the trans siberian orchestra.  will have to say i do like them!  i am going to get their cd.  of course i like traditional music too, but i think that song the dude picked to set his lights to was the perfect song! 
~SHELLIE & HUGO~