Author Topic: Out of hubbys mouth  (Read 10719 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Out of hubbys mouth
« on: May 09, 2005, 10:04:11 am »
Yesterday, on mothers day, they all came to my bed (as if most of them are not already there) and we had a cozy time in bed before we got ready to get up. Galahad, our OEM baby, was of course there too, and since he is still a baby, baby breath and all, I just cant stop kissing on him. He was on his back in bed and I was all over him, kissing his head, feet, belly and basically every spot I could get to. When my husband said " I am taking notes here - If i chew your shoes, you'll kiss me all over!!!" Hmmm do you think I am neglecting him????

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Out of hubbys mouth
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 11:20:02 am »
Hahaha! When I want to get Michael's attention I will sometimes make the "talking" noises that Bear makes. He just laughs but I bet he thinks I've gone nuts!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 06:38:05 pm »
That's tooooo funny !!!! ;D
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline bigpawsadmin

• Michael~
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Dog Chomper
  • This is Bear
    • View Profile
    • Website - www.michaelandjaime.com
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 10:36:50 pm »
 :D :D :D
Just trying to keep the bugs off the board!

Offline Saljen

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Rosie with icy whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 10:55:57 pm »
Oh, who can BLAME you? Just look at that face! And who can resist puppy breath? I just want to rub those ears!  ;D

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2005, 11:42:55 pm »
Tell Hubby that he doesn't have to chew your shoes but if he'll scoop the poop you'll kiss him all over...LOL!

GR8DAME

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 07:37:34 am »
After he showers.  ;D
Stella

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 10:04:35 am »
hehe I'll tell him that, hmmm wonder if it'll work, for some odd reason I am the one who is always walking around the back yard with pooper scooper and bag in hand.

Ohhh and I love doing that "doggie voice" too. as if one  of the dogs is talking "daddy do you love mommy??? I think she should get a looooong footrub" is one I am using a lot lol....

the other day, we had a little booboo here, hubby took his clothes off at night, and as usual  they just happened to land on the floor (if any of you have a training tip for hubbies who need to learn to put clothes in hamper please please tell me your secret) Anyway, after he had done so, Galahad, who has not had an accident in quite a few days now, went over to his shirt and did a #2 on it, then he crawled up in bed and took hubbys side and put his head on his pillow. The next morning I asked hubby, if he minded Galahad in bed. He looked at me and said"whats not to love he poops on my shirt, steals my pillow, and I know if I want to share bed with you I have to share it with him too"

Isnt't it bad, that I dont feel sorry for him lol..... He knew when he married me that my babies will always be my babies, okay he is a very big baby (hubby I mean) but not nearly as cute as my fourlegged ones.

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 10:51:41 am »
Funny, I'm always the one with the poop scoop in this house too! And the one who leaves the biggest poops is the one that's supposed to be HIS dog!!! I say supposed to be because really they are all mine!!! The only one or our fur babies that is really his is M the cat...he had M before he met me. The rest are my babies!!! I feed them and walk them and play ball with them and scoop their poop.
A Mama's work is never done!

Vicki

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 10:56:14 am »
 :D I hear you..... My hubby sometimes say how he would like a dog that was alllllll his, that he could train the way he wanted and maybe not baby as much as I do OURS, but that day will never come, because he will never get up in the middle of the night to go potty, or get up at 7 am on sunday because puppy is ready to play lol.....He can always dream, but as long as I am the one doing the work, I am the one doing as much babying as I want lol...

Marit

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 11:00:08 am »
EXACTLY! Finn was supposed to be my husbands dog.... more manly than my little sheltie mixes. But like you said, I get up in the night, I get up first thing in the morning, I groom......  so Finn is more attached to me. My husband says someday he'll get to have a dog of his own. Unless he plans to quit his job and be home to raise him, I don't see that happening! (though I suppose it's possible that someday we'll get a dog who will simply prefer men to women)

Vicki

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 11:04:39 am »
When my hubby says Apache & the 2 cats are his (when I met him he HATED cats) I ask "what have you done with him, any training, any walks, feed or clean up, give meds, fresh water" The answer "I play with him & give him love". Sorry honey, Im the mommy, waitress, nurse, exerciser, trainer..ect. Besides the registry papers are in my name!
I guess we just cant split up because of the children (only fur children here)
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 11:06:19 am »
 ::) Njaaaa, don't count on it, as long as we moms do the work, our babies knows where to go when they need to go potty or are hungry or need a play mate, so I guess our hubbies will have to live with OUR dogs, well the cats...... yours had the cat M, I think you said, and our cat Trouble on the pic. is really more fond of him than of me, that is kinda strange since I am the one cleaning her litter box, giving her food, and hmmmm okay I give her baths too lol..... maybe that is one reason for her to stick to hubby as glue.

Marit

GR8DAME

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005, 03:33:03 pm »
My hubby of 20 years informed me long ago that if we ever split, he was taking the kids, and I get the dogs....HHMMM. .... no college, no othodontist, no back talk, unwanted pregnancies and girlfriends calling at 2 am.... I told him it's a deal!!!
Stella

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2005, 03:36:00 pm »
Good I am not alone.  It was my fiances idea to get a Dobe and guess who has done ALL the training, one guess, it wasn't him.  I also am the master of the pooper scooper and the walker and the play buddy and the feeder, I think you catch my drift.  I could also use some tips on how to get the fiance to NOT put his clothes on the floor, grrrrr....lol