Author Topic: Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers~I think Cowboy has turned the corner  (Read 10637 times)

Blair

;D I was thrilled to see this. Ive been thinking and praying for him!!

Icerotti

This is great news. YOu have taken wonderful care of him.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
my husband keeps asking who is this Cowboy person you are worried about.

OH, please:  start a rumor!!!  Some tall rangey cowboy ............ ;D ;D

(NOT the 150 lb Newfie who's rear end is shaved like a pink-bottomed baboon who smells like diarrhea and makes stomach noises like Niagara Falls!)

k2campbell

SO GLAD to hear Cowboy's getting better.  Congrats and good job on nursing him back to health!  YAY!!! ;D

cricket36580

All that positive energy is working!  yea!!!!  Keep us updated.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Yay!  That is great news!  Way to go, Cowboy.  Our thoughts and prayers may have helped, but your great-mommy-ness is what got him through...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
 :D :D  Yippee Yippee Yay!!!!  :D :D
This is really good news!!!!
-lauriew

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
I am soooo glad for Cowboy, its gotta be sooo good to have him home (and see the poop from the positive side, now your closet is scrubbed lol)

Way to go mom, he sure is a lucky pup to have such a devoted mom. And he is sooo cute, not even a pink butt can make him less of a kiss magnet.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
Thanks all!!! He continues to improve!!  He was even playing with Chester a bit last night. (what's a guy to do when the brown boy barks in your face and pulls on your paws to play???)  I have to admit to spraying him with doggy perfume to try to block the bad smells that he still has.  His fur is clean, but he still smells bloody.  My guess is that it's his breath.  He still has some bloody diarrhea but not as often.

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Im so glad he's better. So now between all of us with sick babies ENOUGH!!! We had my company christmas party last night, we were home by 10:30. Kiya is having "frequent" potty issues & has to stay on her schedule. Billy didn't have a problem leaving early (imagine that) & were not going away for new years (hurray!)
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
Poor Kiya!  What's up with that??

You are as bad as I am!  OH good!  I don't have to go!!!  I get to stay home with the dogs!!!