Author Topic: Cowboy is back in the Emergency Room  (Read 43398 times)

Nicole

Re: Cowboy is back in the Emergency Room
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2005, 07:31:17 pm »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOH, MARI! Sounds great! I'll tell all my profs that I need to postpone finals until the following week, I'm sure that when I tell them that Cowboy has been having bloody diarrhea, they'll understand! HA!

Seriously, that is such good news. I hope that they can figure out what it is! What a weird, scary thing! I don't know if it makes a dang bit of difference to anything, but Purdue University here in Indiana has one of the best vet schools in the country. They do TONS of research. It might be something you'd want to know about...a second opinion? Share research? I don't know. But I'm just throwing that out there!

Can't wait to see pics of Cowboy coming home! WOOH!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2005, 07:41:46 pm »
Oh, Mari, I am so so happy that he is improving!  I hope that big boy makes it home on Thursday so that he can oversee the Friday party, LOL.  Heck, I may even join you for a drink!

(More seriously, I always feel so emotionally involved whenever anything happens to any BPO members dog or family or whatever - but for some reason, this one really hit me hard.  There is just something about Cowboy...  I am SO glad he is feeling better.)
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2005, 07:56:29 pm »
Horray! The baby boy is almost home.  :) I'm so happy for you and Chester!

It is very unnerving to think that he got a new something which has yet to be named or fully identified. I really hope that they narrow it down though.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Icerotti

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2005, 08:00:40 pm »
Yeah..he is on his way to recovery. Way to go Cowboy!!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2005, 08:31:36 pm »
yey for Cowboy, I hope this is the turn and he gets to come home on thursday. It is really really scary though, to hear about new that you dont know if and how your dog will get.

Still sending get well wishes and hugs and all our fingers and paws are crossed for a fast recovery.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
!
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2005, 09:06:02 pm »
Okay...here's the deal.  I know we can't all be together to celebrate but let's raise a glass on Friday if he's home!  The glass of what is your choice!!!

It's his job to get his big ole rear end here....and sitting on my feet right where he belongs.  He owes his cheering squad a tall cool one!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2005, 09:11:39 pm »
I KNOW KNOW KNOW he will be home friday, so I am putting a bottle of Bailys Irish Cream in the fridge, okay its not for everyone, but mmmmmm a tall glass with ice ohhhh man........

Cowboy, we are all counting on you coming home for our tall ones, do you hear me boy......

hugs

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

k2campbell

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2005, 09:14:14 pm »
Sending more & more prayers and "get wells" to Cowboy - we're rooting for him!  ;)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2005, 10:12:39 pm »
I've been out of the loop...

So sending BIG hugs and "get well soons" to Cowboy.  We LOVE you big guy!!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: !
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2005, 10:28:46 pm »
Get home soon Cowboy!!!!  I think I will have a "cowboy hurricane" not sure what that is yet, but I will just add a little something extra to a hurricane.

Lisa

Okay...here's the deal.  I know we can't all be together to celebrate but let's raise a glass on Friday if he's home!  The glass of what is your choice!!!

It's his job to get his big ole rear end here....and sitting on my feet right where he belongs.  He owes his cheering squad a tall cool one!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Nicole

« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2005, 11:17:47 pm »
hahahahaha! Mari, you do NOT have to tell me twice to have a drink when Cowboy comes home! I'll have one for him, one for Chester, and one for YOU! And, of course...I need one..this has been really hard for me, too... ;)

Seriously. It will be a festive day! I'll wear my BPO T-shirt all day long and think of Cowboy many, many times!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAY! COWBOY IS COMIN' HOME AND SITTIN' ON MOM'S FEET WHILE SHE GETS DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2005, 11:55:01 pm »
Oh, Holly, coming from you, I know how this has gotta hurt!!!  I think maybe we should just toast each other and how much it hurts to love so much!  Thank God we've got each other!!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 12:50:03 am by newflvr »

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2005, 11:57:20 pm »
Come on Cowboy!  I hope too that he is home very soon!

Hugs from Anita & the 3 Goofy Newfs from Newf Jersey

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2005, 12:49:33 am »
Yeah Cowboy!!!!  I'm gonna keep praying for you!!  Sure hope you make it home by Friday - I want some of that Bailey's too!!!  ;)
-Laurie & crazy pyr crew

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2005, 09:35:36 am »
Hope Cowboy makes a complete recovery! I just may need to celebrate with you and Cowboy on Friday night too! ;)

Deena