Author Topic: Christmas Tree Lane walk  (Read 2042 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Christmas Tree Lane walk
« on: December 05, 2005, 02:46:56 am »
It was so cold and rainy last week when we walked down Christmas tree lane. It is a beautiful road with great displays and holiday music. A lot of people with their dogs (mainly Newfs) were supposed to come but backed out due to the rain. Nicki, Cody, Bear, Michael and I made it along with Lisa & her Newf Winston and Aero & his Newf Onxy. The dogs loved it as did I! Below are just a few of the decent pics we got so that when we were sure we wouldn't ruin the camera. ;)

Oh, there is also one of a tiny pup that made me laugh so I had to take a picture of it. I couldn't even imagine what people would think of me if I dressed Bear up like Santa and pushed him around in a bright pink stroller.  ???
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Tree Lane walk
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 03:15:40 am »
Im sure you had a great time despite the rain. I absolutely LOVE christmas time (well not the cleaning) all the decorations, the smell, the cookies and of course all the gifts for kids and doggies.

The little thing in the stroller is too cute, but hehe cute might not have been the word that came to peoples heads if you crammed Bear into one  :o But of course Malin was all ohhhh and ahhhhh over the little thing in santa clothes and pink stroller. She is still trying for a mojo, or pomeranian or God forbid a chinese crested lmao.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 03:18:05 am »
Sounded like it was alot of fun. 

There is a lady I see down by the beach every once in awhile that pushes her two chihuahuas in a stroller.  I've never seen them walking, always sitting in the stroller.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 04:42:26 pm »
Sounded like it was alot of fun. 

There is a lady I see down by the beach every once in awhile that pushes her two chihuahuas in a stroller.  I've never seen them walking, always sitting in the stroller.

Why? Whay are the little ones always being puched or held? They do have legs....can't they walk?  :P
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.