Author Topic: My Other Obsession  (Read 1737 times)

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
My Other Obsession
« on: December 12, 2005, 02:07:55 pm »
This is SOOOOO off topic but I had to share.

On most boards I go by CruiseCAT because I have an obsession with cruising.  Anyway, my sister and I were looking for deals for our next sister cruise and boy did we find a deal.....10 nights for only $612 per person including ALL taxes and port fees.  We had not planned to cruise again until late next year but this was just too good to pass up.

Here is the link if anyone wants to check it out....come join us on the Dawn Princess on January 29, 2006.

http://www.cruises-n-more.com/cruisesavernews.asp#4

Cindy

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
Re: My Other Obsession
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 02:34:47 pm »
Wow!  You can't beat that!  Too bad we already have our big winter trip planned for this year.  I'm always checking www.travelzoo. com for the latest deals. 
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
Re: My Other Obsession
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 03:26:21 pm »
Cindy,

I hope you don't mind me inserting some kind-of-off-topic-stuff here...Rachel, we got back from DR 2 weeks ago and it was AMAZING.  In fact, I made a DR friend down there and just got an email from her today.  If you want pics, I'd be happy to send you some. 

Cindy, I already clicked on the link. I'm gonna see if I can find anything just right for our next vaca!

Julie

Oh I would love to see pictures! So you had a good time?  I can not wait!  Was there anything that you would recommend as a 'must do/see' down there?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 03:27:38 pm by Rachel »
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog