Author Topic: It's Xmas in the UK too although to look at Bell you wouldn't believe it  (Read 2446 times)

Offline nostaw

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
As the majority of BPO members appear to live in the US and a tiny minority are spread around the rest of the world. I feel it only proper to remind our cousins across the pond that its Christmas over here as well. Yes we are just as silly about it and yes our BP's get dressed up as well!!

I feel it right and proper therefore to add my contribution to the Silly hat season by posting this photo of Bell. And yes, just like her US relations she aint happy either!!!

I think the look on her face is one of resignation and realisation that Christmas is upon us once more!

So Happy Xmas - it is for me, I've started on the mulled wine already and support your local Newfy, vote for Bell and Boris in the calender comp!

"One Nefy is fun, two is Heaven"

Andy, Bell & Hovis
Slime flies when you're having fun!

Kiahpyr

Re: It's Xmas in the UK too although to look at Bell you wouldn't believe it
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 06:28:27 pm »
She's so cute in the hat even though she doesn't think so.

Blair

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 06:32:46 pm »
 :D awe that is adorable, even though she might not agree with me, hehehe

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 07:03:22 pm »
That Newf is wearing a classic...'here goes mom again' face....What great great pictures and Merry Christmas to you too :)
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 07:39:19 pm »
Happy Christmas to you to from here in California.  I think Bell is wishing us all a lump of coal for having to have that hat on her head.  What a good sport she is! ;D

Best wishes for the holidays and drools to your two Newfs from my two Newfs, Cowboy and Chester!

Offline nostaw

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 12:55:56 am »
Thanks for all the comments, its been fun to read and thanks for all the votes too!

Its been great fun watching the voting and I fully recomend to all out there to get snapping and join in.

I'm hoping for snow this Christmas I've got my eye on this cute little sleigh although keeping the hat on Bell might be a problem.

lol, Andy Bell and Hovis
Slime flies when you're having fun!