Author Topic: New and Owned by Two Gorgeous Belgian Tervurens  (Read 3616 times)

Offline thetervduo

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New and Owned by Two Gorgeous Belgian Tervurens
« on: December 08, 2005, 04:43:42 pm »
Saying hello from beautiful Whidbey Island in Washington State's Puget Sound. Currently we have two male belgian tervurens, Chancellor and Kody Bear, CGC. They are an amazing duo and help me in my dog training classes, as demo dogs and teacher dogs.  They are 1 1/2 years old and from two different breeders, litters and pedigrees.  They are in-training Island Search and Rescue dogs as well as starting competitors for Rally-O, Agility and Obedience.  We'll see you all around BigPaws!!!!

Diane Garrod and the terv duo

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: New and Owned by Two Gorgeous Belgian Tervurens
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 08:37:14 pm »
Hello and Welcome!!

I love tervurens!!  That is a breed that's always in the back of my mind for future possibility.

My name is Chris, and right now I have Keiko a 7 yr old husky/shep mix, and Gunther, a great dane who just turned 1.

Offline thetervduo

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 08:45:16 pm »
ZooCrew:
Are you on Global Paws too....signatu re looks familiar :). Your Dane is absolutely amazing, what a FUN personality he exudes!!!!  I bet he's all legs right now LOL!

Yes Tervs are beautiful but their motto is "always on the go unless at command" and that is so true. These boys never stop moving and can go and go and go.....yikes!  However they are also very intelligent and respond very well to positive training. They never forget...good or bad.....so issues need to be worked through.  We are looking for our third terv.....they are amazing animals!

Diane and the terv duo

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 11:37:29 pm »
Hi,

I just wanted to say that your tervs are gorgeous.  I have looked at them and thought maybe next time around.  Right now I have two Malinois females named Kaila and Cinder. 

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 11:42:38 pm »
Hello and welcome to BPO! Sounds like you have a great duo :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 08:45:16 am »
Beautiful dogs! Welcome, post lots of pictures and often!

Deena

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 09:27:51 am »
Hi Diane - Welcome to the group.  I'm sure you will find everyone here very friendly and helpful.  We love to see pictures so please keep them coming.

Cindy

k2campbell

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 02:01:57 pm »
Nice dogs, you must post more pics!  Welcome to BPO!  I'm Kelly and I'm owned by a 5 mnth old Leonberger named Kate  ;)

Hope you enjoy it here!