Siberian Huskies > Siberian Husky Discussions

My dog

<< < (2/2)

moonlitcroatia:

--- Quote from: izzy_razzle on May 09, 2005, 09:25:59 pm ---Hi,  
I joined this group thinking I had a big dog but I guess not.  I don't see any Siberian huskys.  Maybe they seem big to me cause we have such a small house.  So am I still allowed to be here?    I have one Siberian and one Siberian mix.  They are both 50 pounds.  I guess that is probally pretty small for some of you.   ;D  My husband wants a Great Dane Does that count?  
Brianna::)

--- End quote ---

Hey!  I think they are big dogs just due to the fact that they can MUSH!  It's takes a lot of big dogs to cover Yukon Territory in the dead of winter.  They are powerful, and definitely power pullers for their size.  Gigantic in spirit and stamina!

NatsaintB:
I think if I came face to face with Zeus in an alley somewhere I would mess myself :o  What a handsome though!  I just love blue eyes on a man...

nickerbokker:

--- Quote from: NatsaintB on June 06, 2005, 07:19:10 am ---I think if I came face to face with Zeus in an alley somewhere I would mess myself :o  What a handsome though!  I just love blue eyes on a man...

--- End quote ---

NATTY I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT!  I WILL NOT EVER GO TO MARITS HOUSE! 

i dont know that i would have time to mess myself...i would just fall over dead of a heart attack!

mamadog:
I LOVE Danes!!!  My husband picked Finny so I get to pick the next dog we get...and it's going to be hard cause I LOVE IW's and want another but I want a Dane too!!! My husband loves Danes too so I could go with the IW, and since the  next pick would be his he would get a Dane.

GET THE DANE!!!!!!
My 2 girls are just under 30lbs (I think) so 50lbs would have been big to me before I got Finn. He's over 90lbs and is only 7.5 months old.  So your baby can't eat off of the counter without standing up... I bet he can get food off of the coffee table without standing up...and that makes him big!!!

Vicki

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version