Author Topic: Totally Off Topic - PLEASE Tell Me I'm Not Alone Here???  (Read 4120 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Totally Off Topic - PLEASE Tell Me I'm Not Alone Here???
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 05:28:06 pm »
Matt isn't that bad when he's drunk.  When he's sober is when you have to look out.  The boy has no shame.  We were at CHURCH in the parking lot, one day and someone driving by was playing some hip hop tune and he gets behind me and starts doing the smack the butt of the girl in front of you dance.  He is my sensai (sp?) of pervosity, and I haven't met anyone of to his level yet.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

k2campbell

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 09:51:48 pm »
WELL - I can see that I am DEFINITELY not alone!!!  Ha ha - some of your stories girls are worse than mine (so) I feel a bit better! 

Eric has never asked me to "not tell his mommy" when he's been so outta his mind smashed (puking) - yet anyhow - YAY!!!  :)  But Nicole - at least your Mark was a sweetie at the pub and all - telling everyone just how much he loved his dear little "lass"!  ;)

As long as I NEVER have to hear him singing (no screaming) "Feel Like Making Love" again (especially in a limo - cause we drive around in a limo SO OFTEN ya know) - I'll be content.  I think the worst part of it was that he wasn't trying to sing it as the original band did (Bad Company), he was trying (let me enhance the word TRYING) to sing the wraspy, scream-in-your-face, metalhead version that Kid Rock sang a few years back.  OMG...

Ha ha ha - ha ha ha - ha ha ha!!!  I am an EVIL wifey!!!  :o

Sign me up for the "Laugh-your-butt-off" diet too - I could definitely handle that one!  :P

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005, 10:56:21 pm »
When he finally came to bed, he kept talking to the dogs, cat and I and telling us all how much he loves us. Sweet, but come on, at 4 am!?!?!  He's sleeping right now...doesn't have to work today...sigh.. .

Julie

OMG!  Yours does this too?!  Every single Friday night I get this (his normal drinking night), and any other nights he may happen to be out.  It never fails, 2:30 in the morning he comes home and starts talking to the dogs loudly and playing with them.  Hellloooooo... ..........I'm trying to sleep here!!!  Needless to say, I am usually taking a nap on Sat afternoon.   :P

k2campbell

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 11:00:42 pm »
When he finally came to bed, he kept talking to the dogs, cat and I and telling us all how much he loves us. Sweet, but come on, at 4 am!?!?!  He's sleeping right now...doesn't have to work today...sigh.. .

Julie

OMG!  Yours does this too?!  Every single Friday night I get this (his normal drinking night), and any other nights he may happen to be out.  It never fails, 2:30 in the morning he comes home and starts talking to the dogs loudly and playing with them.  Hellloooooo... ..........I'm trying to sleep here!!!  Needless to say, I am usually taking a nap on Sat afternoon.   :P
[/color]

Ha ha ha - too funny - forgot to mention in my previous post that Eric did this as well on Saturday (and basically anytime he's drunk)... 

When he'd take an interlude from the obscene singing (ah-hem SCREAMING), he'd whisper (no - I guess it would be classified as a SLOBBERY SLURR) "I can't wait to get home to see our Kate.  I can't wait"...  ::)