Author Topic: Holy craziness, this full moon!!!  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Holy craziness, this full moon!!!
« on: December 15, 2005, 12:27:52 am »
Is anyone else having a problem at home with their animals right now??? My dogs are in super-destructo mode! I blame the moon! Earlier somebody ate a bunch of insulation out of these holes in the walls of our basement! Then I caught Mokey chewing on some wood moulding! Then she was chewing on some sheets! Then Nigel got a case of the cRaZiEs and starting storming around like a fool and running into walls!!! Rushmore the terrier freaked out barking at me for no reason! And now I just heard the cats break something and now they are chasing each other around and screaming, and jingling the heck out of those little bells they have on their collars!!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
Luckily the full moon only happens once a month.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Holy craziness, this full moon!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 01:08:47 am »
Hahaha...sound s like fun over there. All I got here is some attitude from a certain Newfie who was angry that I wasn't sharing the loveseat with him.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 01:15:18 am »
Dazy has had her "woofer" turned on quite a few times tonight.  She is overly sensitive tonight.  The tiniest little sound and she just  gives a big WOOF. 

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 01:35:11 am »
Sadie's been crazy, too. She's walking around with a stuffed bear in her mouth and whining. She's not a whiner.

She and Riley also decided that they would chew up a bunch of books while I was at work. I babygated them into the kitchen (Riley will bark non-stop if he's crated during the day, so I've put the crate in my storage closet) this afternoon, and Riley escaped (the tall type of babygate... for a clumsy 5-m-o saint, he's kind of oddly coordinated). He didn't do anything except have two accidents-and he stopped having accidents two weeks ago.

I was puzzled... but at least the whole full moon thing gives me something to blame it on. LOL.

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 07:40:29 am »
Apparently, the moon at the moment is actually passing closer to the earth than at any time in the past 70 years.

*cue twilight zone music*  :D

Fortunatley, Flynn has been well behaved. This is mainly due to the trip to the local pet shop last night where I bought him a huge frozen raw marrowbone about 2 feet long. He's dragged it through the house and I caught him sat on the sofa with it last night, so this morning I've banished him and the bone to his cage.