Author Topic: Adopting!!!!  (Read 1850 times)

Shilohtd

Adopting!!!!
« on: December 12, 2005, 11:06:46 pm »
I am adopting a very big dog right now and i was wondering if anyone had some suggestions as to where or who i might get one from. I don't do mastiffs, dobermans, or rotweillers (i have reasons (and scars) which give me incentive not to) I live in colorado and will give any large dog the very best of homes.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Adopting!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 11:23:01 pm »
Have you looked at www.petfinder. com? That's where I found my two beautiful puppies, Nigel and Mokey. :)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 11:26:11 pm »
Welcome Shilohtd,

Where are you in Colorado? Do you have a ranch, acreage, large fenced yard, small yard, or apt.? What motivated you to adopt a big paws? Is there a reason for urgency? You may want to check the Big Paw Pedia and decide what you are interested based upon your need and requirements of the dog breed. Think about it... and let us know.

We just need to know a little more so that we can help you.

Deena

« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 11:31:25 pm by Good Hope »

Offline Svnt4God

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Visit my Website
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 12:45:39 am »
Welcome Shilohtd,

Where are you in Colorado? Do you have a ranch, acreage, large fenced yard, small yard, or apt.? What motivated you to adopt a big paws? Is there a reason for urgency? You may want to check the Big Paw Pedia and decide what you are interested based upon your need and requirements of the dog breed. Think about it... and let us know.

We just need to know a little more so that we can help you.

Deena

A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION !!!