Author Topic: Please dont touch the Christmas Tree!!!!  (Read 2893 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Please dont touch the Christmas Tree!!!!
« on: December 14, 2005, 12:03:52 pm »
 :'( Im starting to wonder if Ill ever have a nice Christmas tree. Last night I came home to find my tree  laying on the floor. Im not sure if it was Judge or the cats who knocked it over but Judge sure had a guilty look on his face. Some of you may remember that last Christmas I came home to find my tree at the front door. Judge knocked it over and then drug it to the door. My tree has been on attack since my 7 year old was 2 so its been 5 years now. I laugh about it after but at the time its not too funny.
Anyone else have this problem??
 :' :o Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Please dont touch the Christmas Tree!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 12:09:35 pm »
I didn't even try this year. I got a small, fiber-optic, table-top tree at Wal-Mart for $10.00. It sits on the side table in the dining room with presents underneath it and the table. No one has messed with it yet, and it's very pretty with all the colored lights in it's needles.

My house simply isn't big enough for 3 indoor dogs, 3 outdoor dogs taking their turns indoors and 6 cats PLUS a big tree! NO WAY!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 04:32:00 pm »
We have problems with the cats trying to climb it. The bottom part of the tree looks horrible. I gave up fixing it. Kiah leaves the tree alone unless she's after the cat. The hide under it. Kiah doesn't do it on purpose. I think the cats like to get her in trouble.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 07:17:50 pm »
We have problems with the cats trying to climb it. The bottom part of the tree looks horrible. I gave up fixing it. Kiah leaves the tree alone unless she's after the cat. The hide under it. Kiah doesn't do it on purpose. I think the cats like to get her in trouble.

Poor Kiah!  She was framed...  ;D  Silly kitties!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 07:22:08 pm »
We only put lights and non-toxic, non-breakable ornaments on our tree this year.  We just weren't sure what Sasha would do.  So far, nothing!  When we first put it up, she sniffed it and then stuffed her head all the way in.  Then she looked at us like "why did you bring a tree in the house?!?"  Now she leaves it along...so far. ;D