Author Topic: So busted...the terrorist strikes again  (Read 6551 times)

GR8DAME

So busted...the terrorist strikes again
« on: December 15, 2005, 10:30:26 am »
So, after a busy day of harrassing anything that moved, attacking the Christmas tree and destroying ornaments, stealing form Casey's room and zoomying Strider apparently settled down for the night. Or so I thought. Until three am this morning. He is so back in his cage at night. We can only assume that Merlin slept through it, judging by the after-shots. Oh yeah, and all the stuff on the floor is the remnents of a box of kleenex, and foam. GGGGRRRRRRR
Stella
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 10:32:22 am by GR8DAME »

Kiahpyr

Re: So busted...the terrorist strikes again
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 10:32:03 am »
OH-NO!!!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 10:35:12 am »
Yikes!!!!  TERRORISTS.... in your house!!

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 10:47:00 am »
OH NO!!!!  :o :o

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 10:53:42 am »
I feel your pain!  I have a terroist too!

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 11:12:14 am »
OH MY!!!  Jeeezo someone was a busy body last night!  :o

Andi

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 11:57:52 am »
Stella, I think you terrorist strike is going to be easier to repair than mine!  Came home last night thinking that at least my 2 primo terrorists had been contained while I was at work.....well, someone named "FROSTY" decided that their work was not complete & she would finish ripping the skirt off the blue sofa!  :o

They chewed up a corner of the red sofa a couple weeks ago, and a month ago destroyed the cushion in my wing chair!  :(

I love your quote "I think I can sew it" on the second picture....I've been wanting to try recovering my furniture..... ....but now, giving it away to Goodwill & buying Leather seems to be a better plan!!  ;D

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 11:58:48 am »
Laurie, I looked really quick and I thought that yor cat was the hole.....  I need sleepy.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 12:11:59 pm »
Laurie, I looked really quick and I thought that yor cat was the hole.....  I need sleepy.

;D  Chessie the Cat was trying to get petted & got disgusted because mommy wanted to get a picture of the sofa instead of petting him - so he walked into the pic just as I took it.....then turned & came back for some petting!   ;D  (the black stuff under the sofa is his work - he ripped up the dust liner as a kitten playing under the sofa!)
-lauriew

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 02:03:31 pm »
Oh no! Thank goodness all we have to repair are remote controls.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GR8DAME

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 03:07:14 pm »
It looks like Merlin is trying to take the heat off Strider.  Or is he saying, "nanner nanner boo boo, I'm tellin' mom!"??

Stella, you may have a budding interior designer on your hands.  I have one of those myself!  ;D

Holly

Holly, I think it was more "I slept through the whole thing, that's my story and I'm sticking to it." If he had had anything to do with it that couch would have been the LAST place I would have found him.

LaurieW, Thank you so much for your pictorial, It actually made me feel better. Not that the damage was worse (although it was) but that i'm not the only one with choas and destruction as constant companions!
Stella

Offline Teamshredit

• Big Paw Certified
  • Aspen having fun near Mammoth Lakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 05:14:04 pm »
My goodness!. The only thing my dogs tore apart this morning were my flip flops.
I don't have it so bad after all  ;D
Zane - St Bernard/Shepherd mix
Aspen - Pyr/Malamute mix
Craig - Our Ridgie, has gone over the Rainbow Bridge

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2005, 07:26:37 pm »
LaurieW, Thank you so much for your pictorial, It actually made me feel better. Not that the damage was worse (although it was) but that i'm not the only one with choas and destruction as constant companions!
Stella

I'm glad it made you feel better!  Your pic made me smile too - I SOOO feel your pain!!  ;)

I seem to clean up one Chaos & Destruction incident only to find another - whether it be a few minutes or several days/weeks later!  LOL! 

I'm glad your sofa looks repairable!

Shortly after I posted those pics this morning, I heard some more "rip/chew" and Bella was taking the piping off the lower edge of the wing chair!  I decided to try lemon juice as a deterrant, grabbed the bottle out of the fridge & tried to squirt it in her mouth.....well I hadn't taken the lining off the bottle - SO - nothing came out & Bella, & now Lucy & Pete are crowding around & looking as they are thinking:  "What the heck is going on?!?"  (Yes - another Blonde moment!!!) 

I was so mad at her for "HELPING" with my soon to be started attempt at recovering a wing chair, that even though she probably didn't understand why she got a squirt of juice (once I fixed the bottle) - she got one anyways!  She didn't touch the chair again, though!  (does that make me a bad doggy mommy?)  I couldn't stay mad, though & started laughing at her - she had such a funny look on her face while she was trying to lick off the juice!

Lucy & Pete turned their attention to Chessie's litter box - well.....now that the bottle was fixed - they got to sample it too!  Lucy got another small squirt when she went back to the blue sofa to add some more art carvings! 

I'll bet they were glad to see me have to go to work today (got called in because a co-worker & her baby were ill with a stomach bug.)

Okay, Stella - out with it!  What else have your crew done to cause Chaos & Destruction?
 ;) :D ;D
-lauriew

chaosndestruction

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2005, 02:21:23 am »
I guess it's confirmed! When I finally get my Danes they are going to most definately be named Chaos and Destruction... I don't think I could find 2 names more fitting for a pair of Dane pups...O.O I'm sure they'll do just fine at causing all of it!!!!!!!!

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2005, 05:19:33 am »
Luckily  my dogs aren't chewers Pita however LOVES shoes. Brody LOVES socks but thats because when i first rescued her I didn't have much money to buy toys so i took old socks and tied them together. Now she has figured out how to open the sock drawer and will actually bring me two socks and won't leave until I tye them together. My husband and I laugh because we can tell what socks Brody has had...they seem to be a little holy. When Brody was little I was doing foster care in Texas and my soon to be adopted son was in one of those bouncy chairs and I heard him laughing I thought what is he laughing at I came around the corner to see Brody underneath the bouncy chair digging at it. She tore the whole bottom part of the bouncy chair up...I ended up throwing it away and getting a new one for my baby shower. Jay Jay thought it was hilarious though. Good luck on fixing your couch
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess