Author Topic: Yuck Frozen Poop Eater!  (Read 6539 times)

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
Re: Yuck Frozen Poop Eater!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 06:13:41 am »
Finally!!!  A reason to not to want to live in the snow!   and I was so jealous of everybody's great snow pictures!   I never thought about poopsicles!  I have the visual and it's NOT pretty!  YUCKERS!!!

Here's another reason.   It snows....they poop.....It snows again....they poop....repeat all winter.  Spring comes.  Things thaw.   Suddenly the snow is gone.  There is a sodden lawn full of a winters worth of poo.  It's like a spring picnic!   Bluck.

That's when we call out the P.R.T.   Poop Removal Team.   This team consists of my hubby with a large shovel and DS with a pooper scooper.   Glad it's not me.

-Wendy
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 11:37:44 am »
Okay!!!  You win!!!  I'm staying right here in So. Calif!  Give me earthquakes, mud slides, riots, wild fires!  A whole winter of Poop is far worse that any of those things!!!  YUCKERS :P :P :P :P!!!  That really is something I've NEVER thought of!!!  Why did I just think it would evaporate...or wild animals would spirit it away?   But a whole winter of POOP?  You are so smart! I'd call the poop removal team too....

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2005, 06:36:15 pm »
Finally!!!  A reason to not to want to live in the snow!   and I was so jealous of everybody's great snow pictures!   I never thought about poopsicles!  I have the visual and it's NOT pretty!  YUCKERS!!!

Here's another reason.   It snows....they poop.....It snows again....they poop....repeat all winter.  Spring comes.  Things thaw.   Suddenly the snow is gone.  There is a sodden lawn full of a winters worth of poo.  It's like a spring picnic!   Bluck.

That's when we call out the P.R.T.   Poop Removal Team.   This team consists of my hubby with a large shovel and DS with a pooper scooper.   Glad it's not me.

-Wendy

......AND THE SMELL AS IT WARMS UP -  BLAGH! :P
-lauriew