Author Topic: How NOT to take pics  (Read 5443 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
How NOT to take pics
« on: December 15, 2005, 09:33:22 pm »
Well I now know that I am just simply not going to have an easy time getting pics of my oldest daughter Malin, she actually did agree to have a couple of pics taken, this eve when we took the tree in (yes people I know we are late lol)

So to start the series of Christmas pics of 2005 I figured we'd start before we had even decorated the tree. She was having fun, and I had a blast when I saw the pic. soooo typical, I dont have many pics where it is not a dog body part in them hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Blair

Re: How NOT to take pics
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 09:35:14 pm »
LOL....I know what you mean. She reminds me of when people on TV have their eyes bleeped out  :D

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 09:36:00 pm »
Good LORD woman that girl is gorgeous.  I despise gorgeous people........ they are the bane of my existence.  No offense to her though :P 

PS Do you know what "Peppercocker" is?
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 09:56:46 pm »
Good LORD woman that girl is gorgeous.  I despise gorgeous people........ they are the bane of my existence.  No offense to her though :P 

PS Do you know what "Peppercocker" is?

you mean the little either round, star shaped or people shaped ones? mmmmm I know them and I love them, way way too much, thats the kind of "kakor" you cant eat just 10 or ahahaha

Marit

Ohhh and thanks for being nice about Malin, I now see that she should totally have pulled her top up, we are having frequent discussions about that one  :-\

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 10:23:38 pm »
Do I sense a photoshop here, with one tail and another dog's paw?  ;D

It looks funny.  I'm off to your hotseat thread, however.  ;D

Sofia

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 10:27:09 pm »
hahahahaha that is soooo funny, yeah you are down there girl arent you hehe, but co-queen so is mine lol, life is sooo much funner that way.

And yup it is cookies, a kind of ginger bread cookies, they do taste a bit different than yours. And I like to eat them 3 at a time, and I mean AT A TIME, stuff all three in there and just crunch the taste out of them mmmmmmm

Now I am really wanting some (the cookies Tina the cookies k?)  :D

Marit

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 10:54:49 pm »
hahahahaha that is soooo funny, yeah you are down there girl arent you hehe, but co-queen so is mine lol, life is sooo much funner that way.

And yup it is cookies, a kind of ginger bread cookies, they do taste a bit different than yours. And I like to eat them 3 at a time, and I mean AT A TIME, stuff all three in there and just crunch the taste out of them mmmmmmm

Now I am really wanting some (the cookies Tina the cookies k?)  :D

Marit

uh huh suuuuuuuuuure they're cookies!