Author Topic: Introducing...Our New Boy (Pyr/Kuv x)  (Read 7550 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Introducing...Our New Boy (Pyr/Kuv x)
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 03:26:03 pm »
YAY! Gabriel is home!! Maybe you could just call him G2!

Or, how about Alex, since he came from Alexandria? or Xander (short for Alexander) or Charles (from Lake Charles)

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 06:05:52 pm »
He is just precious!!!...I can certainly see the Kuv nose!...But don't his eyes look more round like a Pyrs?...BIG congrats!!

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005, 06:30:39 pm »
Now that's a happy Camper.. Got my bully stick.. The world is all good :)
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing...
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 08:09:19 pm »
Just before Katrina hit he was dumped by his owner in a shelter in Lake Charles, LA.  His brother ended up in New England somewhere (NOT your England, Senghe, ;D).  He and his brother were sent to be euthanized, but a transporter came through and offered to take them for no charge and get them into a rescue.  Gabriel (our soon-to-be-renamed boy) ended up in Alexandria, LA, at HSCL in a foster home; we adopted him from them.

Awwww - that's such a sad story. Glad he's now got his happy ever after with you.

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2005, 10:18:38 pm »
Oh, this is just so awesome!!  ;D I'm so glad you found him & took him home!  He's really got a sweet expression in his eyes!   :D

That clean face & muddy paws remind me VERY much of Lucy - she loves to play in the mud!  Good thing the dirt just falls off their coats once it's dry!  LOL!

Congratulation s!!!  ;D

-lauriew

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 10:41:16 am »
Thanks everybody. He's a pretty good boy, no digging or escaping, just puppy chewing and needs obedience for basic commands. He does want to be the alpha dog, though much to my small paws displeasure.  ::) They'll work it out. Gypsy he did give that look Pippin gives to Sammy. The eye thing with curled lip on one side baring teeth, not a peep though. When I tell him to cut it out, he gives me the innocent eyes. Well, we will not have that in our house!

Any way, I'll let you all know what we name him.

Deena