Bull Terriers > Bull Terrier Discussions & Pictures

We're Thinking About A White Boy

(1/3) > >>

Gevaudan_Jo:
The Breeder we got zero from (she is not exactly the "perfect breeder" but zero is GREAT in every way health, temperment... and is almost perfect for standard, he is just 1 inch short...).... anyway. she had a litter of pups, and Zero's dad is the dad of these pups... We May be getting the white boy from this litter... Zero would LOVE a little boy to pick on  ;) and this way, it gives us more time to finid the perfect female...

Here is a photo. let me know what you think

Jodi

MommyOfSchnauzers:
Here I go again!  Puppies!!!!!!!!!! I just loooove puppies!  Puppy breath, puppy kisses, puppies puppies puppies!  *sigh*  Ummm anyway.. yeah, he looks adorable!!

Svnt4God:

--- Quote from: MommyOfSchnauzers on December 17, 2005, 01:20:55 pm ---Here I go again!  Puppies!!!!!!!!!! I just loooove puppies!  Puppy breath, puppy kisses, puppies puppies puppies!  *sigh*  Ummm anyway.. yeah, he looks adorable!!

--- End quote ---

PUPPY POOP?   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jessdryden:
Oh my!  They are sooo cute!!!  (of course, they're puppies...how could they help being cute?!? ;D )

ZooCrew:
I say........... .go for it!!  Me personally, I love the little fawn one next to the white one.  Sooooo cute, I love them all!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version