Author Topic: Gypsy won't be on for a while...  (Read 4680 times)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Gypsy won't be on for a while...
« on: December 17, 2005, 04:07:10 pm »
Chelle (aka Gypsy Jazmine) called me today.  She wanted me to let you all know that she hurt her knee, is in crutches, and cannot get down two flights of stairs to her computer.  She said she'll try to get her computer moved and get back on soon.

Keep her in your prayers.

Deena
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 07:34:46 pm by Good Hope »

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
Re: Gypsy won't be on for a a while...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 04:23:40 pm »
You poor thing, Gypsy!! :(  Didn't you hurt your ankle just a month ago, too?  Sending prayers your way for a quick recovery!!!  My crazy crew is sending big wet doggy kisses & Pyr hugs, too!  :)
-lauriew

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 04:39:45 pm »
We miss you! Hope your leg gets better soon.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 04:50:21 pm »
Oh no!  I'm so sorry to hear about your knee!  We'll miss you Gypsy--come back soon!  (And, get well soon!)

Offline nostaw

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 05:04:41 pm »
Get well soon and dont let it spoil Xmas, I prescribe plenty of Christmas spirit, preferably the bottled kind - you dont feel the pain and feel a whole lot better!

LOL

Andy Bell & Hovis
Slime flies when you're having fun!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy won't be on for a while...
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 07:38:12 pm »
Poor YOU!!  Please take good care of yourself and get back here fast!  We promise we won't talk or anything until you are back with us! :-X   

.............. ......hurry!!!  Get well!!!!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 08:39:41 pm »
Get well Chelle. We will miss you.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 09:35:52 pm »
Tell Chelle Zoey and I said get well!

Also, since she won't be around I will go ahead and ruin the secret santa suprise for her,. I didn't put anything in the box to say who it was from (zoey and I), so after she tells you she opened the box, you can tell her it was from us :)
RIP former BPO

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 09:38:49 pm »
Get well Chelle. We miss you lots!  I am sure Sammy, Pippin and your new girl will take good care of Mommy!

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2005, 11:30:46 pm »
Poor Gyps! Where's that big pink husband when she needs him!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2005, 06:00:09 pm »

Also, since she won't be around I will go ahead and ruin the secret santa suprise for her,. I didn't put anything in the box to say who it was from (zoey and I), so after she tells you she opened the box, you can tell her it was from us :)
AH-HA!!...lol...I could not stand it any longer!!!...With alot of sliding on my left butt cheek & hip (my tailbone is bruised too) I made it all the way downstairs!!...My poor hubby had to put alot of back power into lifting me up..The poor guy!...He had to take this week off of work so at least I have help because there is NO way I could do it all alone...Unfort unatly, that means we miss a weeks pay that we need but what can ya' do?....Right now I am waiting on finding out what hospital I can go to that will work with me the best on payments...The y are going to want to do an MRI which runs about 1000.00 & they will want payed up front for that if I am understanding correctly & then there'll be the rest of the bills besides that...I think I am going to have to go to the University of Iowa hospitals & that's 2 hours away & I don't think ti will be happening this week...I keep praying that tomorrow I am able to walk on it...because next week Sat. or Sunday Randy goes back out on the road come h*ll or high water...Unfort unalty I have critters all levels of the house & that is 4 flights of 7 to 8 steps betweens each level...Not at all possible without help right now...My friend brought me crutches & I am eternally grateful for that...Anyway, I just wanted to check in & I will let you guys know something more when we know something more...B.t.w., Randy has finally named our new Kuvie girl..She will be "Rosie"...Take care all & I will get back down here again within the next day or two! ((((((BPO))))))

Kiahpyr

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2005, 06:13:00 pm »
I'm glad you were able to check in with us. I was about ready to call you. Hopefully you'll find out somewhere to make you all better. I guess now is not the time to pressure you about more pictures of Rosie. LOL!!!!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2005, 06:19:06 pm »
Hey! You're not supposed to be back! Now the secret santa suprised is ruined - although, with that much photoshop on the package I figured you might guess it was me anyways  ;D

Anyways, I am glad youy are feeling okay enough that you can at least walk around a little bit. Do you have any idea what they think happened to your knee? A couple years ago I tore my medial meniscus and had to have knee surgery - for a whole week after that i literaly couldnt get out of a lazyboy chair for anything, so I know how you are feeling right now and it sucks  :-\
RIP former BPO

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2005, 06:27:06 pm »
Oh, Rosie is such as great name.  As you know I had a Rosie "White Rose of Dunwoody" for 9 1/2 years.  Glad you a back, we sure do miss you.

Lisa

AH-HA!!...lol...I could not stand it any longer!!!...With alot of sliding on my left butt cheek & hip (my tailbone is bruised too) I made it all the way downstairs!!...My poor hubby had to put alot of back power into lifting me up..The poor guy!...He had to take this week off of work so at least I have help because there is NO way I could do it all alone...Unfort unatly, that means we miss a weeks pay that we need but what can ya' do?....Right now I am waiting on finding out what hospital I can go to that will work with me the best on payments...The y are going to want to do an MRI which runs about 1000.00 & they will want payed up front for that if I am understanding correctly & then there'll be the rest of the bills besides that...I think I am going to have to go to the University of Iowa hospitals & that's 2 hours away & I don't think ti will be happening this week...I keep praying that tomorrow I am able to walk on it...because next week Sat. or Sunday Randy goes back out on the road come h*ll or high water...Unfort unalty I have critters all levels of the house & that is 4 flights of 7 to 8 steps betweens each level...Not at all possible without help right now...My friend brought me crutches & I am eternally grateful for that...Anyway, I just wanted to check in & I will let you guys know something more when we know something more...B.t.w., Randy has finally named our new Kuvie girl..She will be "Rosie"...Take care all & I will get back down here again within the next day or two! ((((((BPO))))))
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2005, 06:48:41 pm »
Thankd everyone!...Shang, I did have a feeling it was you!...lol...Aweso me Photoshopping!...Lisa, I wasn't even thinking of your Rosie until I saw your name on this thread as the last post...I hope you don't mind...To me that makes the name even more awesome!!