Author Topic: Xmas presents  (Read 2628 times)

lins_saving_grace

Xmas presents
« on: December 27, 2005, 03:51:01 pm »
we got toys

Kiahpyr

Re: Xmas presents
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 03:52:40 pm »
Are they destroyed yet?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 03:57:06 pm »
Are they destroyed yet?
2 of them...yes! :)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 11:34:22 am »
Do your girls like to rifle through bags? Betti loves to do that. I will be in the other room and hear this "crinkle-crinkle" sound and think it's my bf fixing a sandwich. There is sometimes a methodology to the investigation and I think it cannot be Betti, she would not sound like she is fixing a sandwich and putting it into a paper bag. But when I get up and look, sure enough...it's Betti with her shnoz inside a bag rooting around.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 11:44:28 am »
Do your girls like to rifle through bags? Betti loves to do that. I will be in the other room and hear this "crinkle-crinkle" sound and think it's my bf fixing a sandwich. There is sometimes a methodology to the investigation and I think it cannot be Betti, she would not sound like she is fixing a sandwich and putting it into a paper bag. But when I get up and look, sure enough...it's Betti with her shnoz inside a bag rooting around.

LOL That sounds like Sophie.  She loves to investigate bags.  She has even figured out how to open zippers...  which is not such a good thing.  I had a friend watch her for us one weekend and Sophie opened her over night bag then opened her cosmetic bag and proceeded to eat her toothbrush!!   She definitely had a good laugh at that one and said I have noooo idea how she got the toothbrush.   :D
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 11:49:00 am »

LOL That sounds like Sophie.  She loves to investigate bags.  She has even figured out how to open zippers...  which is not such a good thing.  I had a friend watch her for us one weekend and Sophie opened her over night bag then opened her cosmetic bag and proceeded to eat her toothbrush!!   She definitely had a good laugh at that one and said I have noooo idea how she got the toothbrush.   :D

That's really interesting... zippers...hmmm ...who would imagine? The things they do never cease to amaze me. That's why they are so special.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 11:50:02 am »
The opposable thumb is so overrated. I think we humans just don't want to admit it is only good for hitchhiking and, since that isn't safe to do anymore, it's really useless.  ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 12:05:59 pm »
Betti!  Silly girl! 
Yeah...Lady and Grace are so curious about things they can put their heads in.  Grace loves to stuff things in the pie hole too!