Author Topic: Pizza problem  (Read 984 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Pizza problem
« on: December 18, 2005, 07:06:33 pm »
As you can see here http://www.bigpawsonly.com/index.php/topic,6318.msg81491.html#msg81491

I had a problem with pizza delivery.  I'm PO'd because they didn't call me and they're about an hour and a half late now.  I don't know if I shouldn't tip the driver, or ask for a discount or what.  I called and asked for the manager and got disconnected THREE TIMES.  What should I do when the guy gets here?
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Pizza problem
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 07:15:19 pm »
I would definitely not pay for the pizza. Call the store manager again. Ask the employee to call the store when he gets there. That is unacceptable to wait an hour and a half for a pizza. I'd be p.o'ed too. Is it a national company like Dominos or something? They should have a customer complaint line, too. Call that. They'll probably send you a coupon for something free next time.

Make sure you explain to them what a big mouth you have and you will tell EVERYONE what horrible service you received.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain