Author Topic: MY SS IS THE BEST!!!!!!  (Read 3844 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
MY SS IS THE BEST!!!!!!
« on: December 21, 2005, 11:24:45 am »
The dogs and I opened our SS present this morning at 1:00 a.m. when I got home from work. There were presents in there for Rocko, Oasis, Mia and ME!! I just have one thing to say...

MY SECRET SANTA (whoever you are) IS CREAM OF THE CROP!!!

Look at all the great stuff we got:

Rocko got a new frisbee, which he began to enjoy immediately!

Oasis got a bright red tennis ball.  And, he's such a sweetheart, he decided to let his foster sister Lulu play with it too.

Mia got some BLING!!! It looks fabulous on her. She was a little camera shy last night so I'll keep trying to get pix of her in her new flashy collar.

All dogs got a huge bag of chicken jerky treats, which Johann thought looked good enough to cook up for breakfast (I didn't let him).

And, best of all, I got a mini-scrapbooking kit I can't wait to fill up with holiday pix of the pups and the BESTEST, MOST ORIGINIAL, INCREDIBLY THOUGHTFUL, TO-BE-ENVIED Gift of all...

A great silver bracelent that, try as I might, I couldn't get a good picture of, but I'll try to describe it the best I can:

It's a square-link bracelet. One Square has a paw print, then the letters BPO in gold and another square with "I Love Dogs".  It is the coolest thing and I feel so lucky. 

I'm posting some pix of the dogs enjoying their gifts.  Oasis got so excited he started playing with the cats new crinkle sack. Then Lulu got a little OVER-EXCITED (see pictures) and Oasis decided he'd had enough!

They were up 'til about 2 a.m. playing with the tennis ball. All I heard was click-click-click-click-slide-BANG-click-click-bounce-BOOM-click on the tile floor as I was drifting off to sleep.

Please, Santa, tell me who you are so I can properly thank you!!

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: MY SS IS THE BEST!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 11:29:36 am »
I'll give you a hint: Your SS has more than one dog.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 11:31:24 am »
I just saw the new message in my mailbox. It was Lisa, Dixie Darlin' and Sugar Bear!! Big, slobbery, wet kisses coming your way for ALL of you!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This has been a very stressful week for me and I came to work with a smile on my face for the first time this morning thinking about the thoughtful gifts!

jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 11:34:15 am »
I'm glad you know who it is Jeanne....but I really wanted you to have to guess!  :P
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 11:35:03 am »
HA! HA! With clues like that, Jamie, I'd have been guessing 'til next Christmas!

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 11:51:39 am »
Oh my God thanks Laurelgrove,Holly,buddy,marley,and mattie!I wish I could of taken pics but my camera is getting fixed.Spotakis s loves his sweaking,stuffed,reindeer rope he got.In fact hes chewing on it as we speak.He also got a personalized drool towel.Ive been wanting to get him one!How did you know?Last but not least he got a bully wreath as his treat.Im so sorry I cant make it for the chat Ill be at work,for all you guys who waited til the last minute to send your xmas cards!

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 11:58:16 am »
I'm so sorry I cant make it for the chat Ill be at work,for all you guys who waited til the last minute to send your xmas cards!
Poor Jules! We'll miss you too. Glad Spotakiss loves his toys!
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 12:02:34 pm »
I had a ball getting the stuff.  I just wish I had put in a small toy for all six.  Boy do you have a house full, I love it!!  I hope they all like the Chicken jerkey, my guys have to have a one first thing in the morning and last thing at night. 

Your bracelet is called an Italian Charm Bracelet, you can add as many charms as you like.  If you need to change the size you can add or remove links.  You just had to have a BPO bracelet.  Since I am such a scrapbook nut, I though you would have fun doing one. 

I hope Mia likes her new collar, she had to have something pretty, and black goes with everything. 

Merry Christmas,

Lisa, Sugar Bear, and Dixie Darlin

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 12:09:16 pm »
I had a ball getting the stuff.  I just wish I had put in a small toy for all six.  Boy do you have a house full, I love it!!  I hope they all like the Chicken jerkey, my guys have to have a one first thing in the morning and last thing at night. 

Your bracelet is called an Italian Charm Bracelet, you can add as many charms as you like.  If you need to change the size you can add or remove links.  You just had to have a BPO bracelet.  Since I am such a scrapbook nut, I though you would have fun doing one. 

I hope Mia likes her new collar, she had to have something pretty, and black goes with everything. 

Merry Christmas,

Lisa, Sugar Bear, and Dixie Darlin

I can't wait to find more links for the bracelet now! Thanks again! I'm sure all 6 dogs will have that huge bag of treats gone in no time. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and may 2006 be free of hurricanes!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 01:42:48 pm »
I can't wait to find more links for the bracelet now! Thanks again! I'm sure all 6 dogs will have that huge bag of treats gone in no time. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and may 2006 be free of hurricanes!

A hurricane free 2006 is at the top of my Santa wish list. 
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)