Author Topic: Thanks to Grumpy's Secret Santa!  (Read 1948 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Thanks to Grumpy's Secret Santa!
« on: December 21, 2005, 10:36:43 pm »
Thanks so much to my Secret Santa, Icerotti!  The doggies love their new toys!  They have a brand new Suspicious Chicken, a fun snowman toy, an edible Xmas card (I think that is from Farley and he got confused and thought it was underwear!) and a fun rubber toy that looks like a big tongue (again, very probably from Farley).  :D

Opening these presents and seeing the fun everyone was having in chat really made my day.  I am horribly sick today, and I feel so foul that all I have done all day is lay in bed and cry.  If I don't get better by Sunday, I won't be flying to my parents for Christmas and that is really bumming me out...  But, seeing all the love we all have for each other has really lifted my spirits.  Well, the codeine in my cough syrup may have helped too...  No!  No, it is definitely you guys!

Thanks again, Icerotti!  You are the BEST!  I will try to get some pictures up when I am feeling better...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Thanks to Grumpy's Secret Santa!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 01:37:59 am »
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad.  I hope that you will be well enough to go see your parents for Christmas.  The SS gifts sound hilarious! 

Blair

Re: Thanks to Grumpy's Secret Santa!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 01:40:19 am »
I hope you feel better soon  :) Isnt this group wonderful  :D