Author Topic: Shiloh Shepherds  (Read 14734 times)

Offline Jan2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Shiloh Shepherds
« on: May 11, 2005, 07:37:47 pm »
Hello to all the Shiloh Shepherds. I hope to meet you all and i would enjoy speaking to you too about your Shiloh Shepherds. Janet the owner of Storm.
Janet

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Shiloh Shepherds
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 11:36:00 am »
Storm is very handsome. If I ever get my computer back I'll get some pics up. I have Apache & Kiya both Shilohs, Chazzy gsd rescue, 2 cats & 2 horses.
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline jan n nori

• Gnawer
  • 5 month nori and yearling angel 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 04:22:30 pm »
hi jan. what a beauty he is. i have nori one of the polar bear pups. she s 5 months old and a white sable plush. jan and nori

Offline Jan2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 04:22:31 am »
Hi Jan and Nori, i just love your puppys name. Yes your breeder is Deb and she has STORM'S brother Mojo. I thought i would join this group too. Nori is quite a looker. She is beautiful as a shiloh should be. good luck with her. And i hope to meet you some day soon at the shows. Janet and Storm. His name is Hilltop's Storm of Barnegat Bay as my husband is a fisherman and Storm loves water and all kinds of weather. talk soon and keep in touch. janet. 
Janet

Offline Jan2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 04:26:44 am »
hi carolyn and apache and kiya glad to meet you. Your shilohs are beautiful. I AM SO GLAD TO SEE SHILOHS ON HERE. Yes please more pictures. We love to see pictures of our pets and every one elses. love to all. Janet and Storm.
Janet

Offline jan n nori

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2005, 08:40:04 am »
 :o wow janet im from toms river. i grew up right on that bay.  i didn t know storm and mojo were brothers. that might be nori s beau if she passes all her tests. i tried to post more pics but i always have problems. jan an nori

Offline Jan2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2005, 10:36:37 am »
hi jan and nori, wow your a toms river chick!!!! that is too much. I wish you were close by now we could do a play date. and yes mojo and storm are brothers. please say hi to deb when you speak to her. and nori is beautiful. that would be great if the 2 of them could get together they would have beautiful babies. storm has 2 babies left. my husband is on his way back from Conn. he dropped off 1 female and now i only have 2 left and they should be gone by this weekend too. talk soon. love, janet.
Janet

Offline vonissk

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 10:16:03 pm »
At the risk of sounding stupid what is a white sable?  Your dog looks just white to me.  Thanks  Minta

Offline jan n nori

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 04:40:30 am »
hi minta nori is mostly white and we are not sure what 'color' she will wind up being as she s only 5 months but for now she has a very light tan  down her back. the hair is white tipped with light tan hence the sable classification . her dad is all white plush with the slightest light tan at the base of his ears. her mom is white plush with apicot tipped back hair and mask. jan and nori

Offline messiah

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 08:32:13 am »
I just love Storm's picture. What a beauty!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 08:34:18 am by messiah »

Offline Jan2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2005, 05:46:07 am »
hi, thank you very much for your nice comment on Storm. We love him very much. And is that a shiloh i see in your picture???? He or she is beautiful too. But we just think all shilohs are beautiful. WHO is your shiloh out of??? Storm is out of hilltop Karly and Jake 2003. Good luck with your shiloh and please keep in touch as we love to see pictures and enjoy talking to all the people we met. Love, Janet.
Janet

Offline Jan2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2005, 07:56:48 am »
hi all we just wanted everyone to know that storm took 3 best of winners in the rarities show last weekend. We are very proud of our boy storm. We is now 2 years old as of May 22nd. And i forgot his birthday but storm is so very spoiled he probably didnt even notice. I hope not. Well we will talk soon. Love, Janet and Storm. :)
Janet