Author Topic: Good Morning  (Read 3636 times)

Offline Barongsd

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • OurHouse German Shepherds
Good Morning
« on: November 09, 2005, 08:44:39 am »
Just thought I would drop into the forum and check whats been happening. Seems like the GSD section is awfully quiet. On a personal note, we have a Vet app't next week at Michigan State University, College of Veterinary Medicine to have our "Elle" OFA'd by Dr. Mostosky who is one of the premier Canine Radiologists in the U.S. We were very lucky to get in to see him. We will be breeding our Baron and Elle on her next heat cycle we hope.

Hope all my fellow GSD owners and lovers are doing well. And lets get some  more activity going on the site. Pictures, Brags, problems, questions, funny stories .... EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!  ;D
Randy & Debbi Marx
OurHouse German Shepherds
http://ourhouse48183.tripod.com
    Can/UKC Ch ShadowValleys Baron of OurHouse (AKC pt'd)
     Can Ch. ShadowValleys Nora B of OurHouse a.k.a. "Elle"

Offline WhiteShepherdDog

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Good Morning
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 02:56:59 pm »
Yes, pretty quiet-indeed.
That's a good thing!
My boy is at new vet this AM...went well. He is a healthy beast!
We both really like the place (get this: Love Pet Hospital---her name is Love). They are very compassionate and knowledgeable about canine behavior.
(plus, he really liked the cat at the front desk!)
I was going to get him x-rayed for OFA, but didn't want his first trip to new vet to be so drastic.
It is the responsible thing to do---good on you!
Jasper is now 2. His prelim OFA's were Good.
We have time still.....
we are taking break from agility classes and day care for holidays....
we may take him camping in airstream (love Texas winters!)
Can't think of any funny stories...just that I have been sick and he has been so hard trying to cheer me up...he'll bring this toy, then this toy....or keep checking on me while I am lying on couch watching TV.
He has to have his job to do!
Regards,
Martha in Texas