Author Topic: Malaysia SPCA needs our help (really easy!)  (Read 1380 times)

Dobe SDs

Malaysia SPCA needs our help (really easy!)
« on: December 28, 2005, 11:14:13 am »

Note from Rebecca: I have a friend, Bryna from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia who has a wonderful Doberman named Spirit.  Bryna told me some horror stories of dog abuse going on in her country and has asked dog lovers everywhere to help by signing a simple petition to their Prime Minister.

(Bryna’s girl, Spirit)

The SPCA of Malaysia needs help from their global dog lovers.  I think once you visit their website, you’ll see they are very aggressive towards making enforceable laws to reduce animal cruelty cases.  I’m really proud to have signed their petition.  I hope you will too. -Rebecca

Please visit this website: http://www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp and sign the petition to help SPCA of Malaysia

Dear Animal Lovers and Advocates,

As you may be aware, the SPCA started a petition to the Prime Minster to raise the cruelty fine from RM200 to a significantly higher fine of around RM10,000.00. The petition, which included the signatures of supporters, was supposed to be handed to the Prime Minister in October 2004. However, this has not happened, as we only managed to raise 20,000 signatures. Due to the insufficient number of signatures collected during the first phase of this petition, the SPCA is entering a second phase in hope to collect at least 100,000 signatures locally and internationall y.

Please ensure that those who have already signed the form during the first phase of the petition do not sign the petition again.

All forms should be submitted and signatures counted by the SPCA by September 2006.

We need your every support as we try our best to stop these cruel acts and to punish those who do injustice to these helpless animals. Let us work together to bring justice to these voiceless animals.

On behalf of the animals, thank you very much for your support.
SPCA, Malaysia