Author Topic: Never thought I would say this......  (Read 3815 times)

Blair

Never thought I would say this......
« on: January 02, 2006, 01:54:43 am »
But Mr. Grey is getting fat  ;D He isnt a String Bean anymore. I might even have to cut back on his meals  :o Im so excited that he is finally gaining weight....wooh ooo

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Never thought I would say this......
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 02:03:45 am »
WWWOOOOOOOOOOO OOHOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!...Good for Mr. Grey!!...I wish I could be so happy about weight gain for my BIG guys!!...I am about to put a "wide load" sign on Samson's butt!!! :D

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 11:17:22 am »
OH MY!!  I can't imagine Grey with meat on his bones!!    ;)  That's awesome Blair I bet he's lookin' great!!  I think we need pics to see the new Grey!! 

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 11:17:40 am »
Good for Mr. Grey! Kiah's starting to put on weight too. I finally switched her over to adult dog food. It sucks 'cause first you worry they're too skinny then you worry they're too fat. It never ends!

Blair

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 11:39:19 am »
OH MY!!  I can't imagine Grey with meat on his bones!!    ;)  That's awesome Blair I bet he's lookin' great!!  I think we need pics to see the new Grey!! 

I posted a video in another post and you can tell, well I can cause I am his mommy lol He still is thin cause he hasnt filled out yet, but his hip bones and spine doesnt stick out like they use to  ;D And when he leans on me I can feel the difference on him. Like I was telling Ben, he is beefing up  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=sEsSe5FFAUs
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 11:41:12 am by Blair »

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 11:44:51 am »
That's not Grey in the video he's definitely an imposter....Gr ey would NEVER play like that!!! hahahahaa 

Seriously though he looks great!  I can tell he's starting to fill out nicely.  He gets some meat on the ol' bones and all of a sudden he's playing with Zeus instead of laying on the couch......jee z sounds like you have a whole new dog there! ;D

Blair

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 11:48:02 am »
LOL I think he is backwards...He spent his little puppy days acting like an old man and now that he is getting older he is getting more active lol I even caught him laying on the floor for no reason at all  :o And also the other night instead of sleeping on the couch he slept on our bedroom floor. Something odd is going on with my boy?!?!?! LOL

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 11:59:19 am »
He looks great Blair! I loved the video too....so cute with the noises and everything.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2006, 11:59:44 pm »
Too cute!!! I've missed seeing pix of the boys.  I'll be getting on more often soon, I promise!  :D  *hugs*  missed ya!

~moni
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.