Author Topic: Please help me find a forever home for King Tut "Tut Tut"  (Read 2429 times)

Offline bbygrl724

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Please help me find a forever home for King Tut "Tut Tut"
« on: May 12, 2005, 11:52:37 pm »
http://:-\ HELP PLEASE:-\
I have a 3 month old pit purebred that i just bought like 2 weeks ago for my fiances birthday and unfortunately he doesnt get along with my male yorkie but he has a blast with my female yorkie so i must sell him the only bad thing is he doesnt know his own weight so with little dogs you must watch him but he is great with people he has never even played rough with anyone. he is potty trained and listens great he has his shots up to date also! i am sad i have to get rid of him but it is only fair to both of the dogs and so i want to find him a great home i live in las vegas and i will not ship him I paid $400 for him but i am willing to sell him for $300 and that is only because i just spent the money to buy him 2 weeks ago. he is brown and white and very sweet he loves to lay on the floor and put him arm around you please if you have a great home and know you can love him and spend the time with him then please think about opening your home to him he deserves the best please if you are willing to buy him from me then please contact me asap so that he can be in his forever home and be happy and live a great life he deserves it!!!!!!! my name is Tambra and my number is 702-278-3895 you can call anytime and day i have more pics if requested please only contact if you are serious and know he will be happy with you

Nicole

Re: Please help me find a forever home for King Tut "Tut Tut"
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 02:05:21 pm »
Hi, Tambra.
He's super-cute. I can't help you out, but have you considered asking the breeder to take him back? Most good breeders will insist on taking their pups back. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Please help me find a forever home for King Tut "Tut Tut"
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 09:58:04 pm »
2 words...pit rescue...he is ssssssssssoooo oooooooooooooo o darling...i am sure he'd go in a heartbeat!