Author Topic: I have very upsetting news.  (Read 11954 times)

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: I have very upsetting news.
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2006, 02:48:48 pm »
Well another update about this thread.  Come to find out trhee other dogs in the neighborhood were also piosoned and all hae the same thing with my old nieghbor.  Two dogs were big mixed breeds and the other a chihuahua.  None died thank goodness but were sick and in the vet for a coulpe of days one was even a week.  Thank goodness no other dog was harmed to bad and they will be alright.  Thank you for everyones condolances they are greatly appreciated. :'(
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2006, 02:52:34 pm »
Well another update about this thread.  Come to find out trhee other dogs in the neighborhood were also piosoned and all hae the same thing with my old nieghbor.  Two dogs were big mixed breeds and the other a chihuahua.  None died thank goodness but were sick and in the vet for a coulpe of days one was even a week.  Thank goodness no other dog was harmed to bad and they will be alright.  Thank you for everyones condolances they are greatly appreciated. :'(

I just don't understand people like that.  Boggles the mind.  So very sorry for all your heartache.   :(
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Blair

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 02:53:26 pm »
I am so sorry for everything you have to deal with.