Author Topic: afraid of his shadow?  (Read 2229 times)

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
afraid of his shadow?
« on: January 07, 2006, 06:22:48 pm »
Does anyone elses dog try to get their shadow and bark at it.Ive heard how they like to chase flashlights,but a shadow.I know Spotakiss isnt dumb but come on.Ok maybe hes special. ;D ;D ;D

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: afraid of his shadow?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 06:35:07 pm »
LOL Judge did that a few times when he was younger but I havent noticed lately. I guess Judge is SPECIAL too.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 12:43:37 am »
Daisy isn't afraid of it....but she chases it.   ::)
And God forbid the sun shines on her tag (or worse...one of the other dog's tags)  and reflects on the wall.   

I've often wondered what would happen if I tied a laser pointer to the top of her head to shine right in front of her.  She'd run forever.....or at least until the batteries ran out.
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 10:06:55 am »
LOL.  Me!  Grace was chicken when she saw her shadow for the first time.  She couldn't get away from it so she ran inside where it was safe.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 11:09:07 am »
My neighbor just installed a new bay window in the back of her house and her big baby Rusty (My harley's best friend) goes outside and barks at it - he won't walk past it!!  What a goof!!