Author Topic: Guess what I found today???  (Read 5318 times)

cricket36580

Guess what I found today???
« on: January 11, 2006, 03:38:03 pm »
I was at the vet...again... and ran into (literally) a guy with an English Mastiff.  He was so cute.  I told him about our get together and the website so hopefully he and Angus will soon be members here too.  Angus and Baloo made friends and kind of freaked out the techs there...2 massive dogs straining at leads to sniff and say hello.  :)  A lady came in while we were saying hello and took one look at the Pyr and Mastiff togther, turned around and left saying she'd come back later.  I know I shouldn't laugh but I had to.  Scared her silly.   8) Anyway, I just thought I would share since there aren't very many of us Big Paws in this area and we need to stick together.... 

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Guess what I found today???
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 03:59:50 pm »
Cool!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 04:16:24 pm »
That's so cool! I hope he joins too!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 04:19:09 pm »
Great Job!  I bet it was fun, the front of the office is so small I bet the two big paws was all that would fit.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 05:06:54 pm »
That's awesome!!!  Whenever I take Koby to the vet there's always smally yappy dogs there and the owners look at me like Koby's going to eat them!  I'm glad you ran into another big paw and hopefully he'll join BPO!!!  ;D