Author Topic: My hair is chopped off!  (Read 4511 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
My hair is chopped off!
« on: January 12, 2006, 07:33:34 pm »
Well define Chop I guess.  As alot of you know I started work at a VERY high class salon.  As such I have to wear loads of make up and have my hair done boooooteeeeful every day.  Well I haven't had a gair cut in like 8 months and had about 2 inches of split ends, plus my hair ends get bleached in the summer because I have it up all the time.  Well this just won't DO at a high end salon, so today I went in and they chopped it all off.  I'm getting the color done next week.  They gave me bangs, which I haven't had since I was ummmmm seven!  But they look cute anyways.  (And yes I got wicked fat because I've been depressed and haven't had Nee to chase around._

BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: My hair is chopped off!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 07:36:42 pm »
Gorgeous!!!  I LOVE your hair!!!  And for heavens sake!!!  What's wrong with the color???!!!!  I pay money to have my hair that color!  It's 'Chester' brown!!!  I love it!

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 01:08:27 am »
Mari,

When you work at a "Classy" (Their word, not mine, even though they're AWESOME people, a little stuck on the image thing, anyways), salon, you must be trendy at all times.  As such, you have to change your style/color often, and be up on the latest hair fashions.  Oh YES, there are hair fashions!  This is all weird to me though, I haven't had virgin hair since I was 10 years old.  I started graying early, another reason for the color.  :)

PS, Mari you're AMAZING on so many levels!   :-*

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 02:06:30 am »
Ang I love it!!!  You're super duper hot!!!!!! ;D

enuffpaws

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 02:23:29 am »
looks great ang you little hottie

dale ;D :o :P ;)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 11:53:26 am »
You are so sweet.....and so right!

I am SOOO out of the loop!  I have lots of gray (all from my kids!!! ;D  I'd look thirty if it wasn't for the four of them!!!) so Chester-brown works for me!

My older sister worked in a 'classy' salon in a  small beach town we lived in in So. Cal. in the late 1950's (okay....does that date me???).  The salon owner convinced her to go from her platinum blonde (all the rage to be like Mariyn Monroe) to pale lavender.  It was an interesting look  ::) and she kept it for the summer but when she went back to high school she was told it had to be her natural color.....so platinum blond it was for the rest of the time she was in high school!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 02:26:47 pm »
I wouldnt call that chopped off.Its still a little long.The last time I got my hair colored i did it a burgandy color.Its really rich.I got alot of compliments.Pl us your not fat!Give yourself a little credit.

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 03:11:40 pm »
I kept scanning up and down this post for like 10 minutes looking for a fat bald girl but all I see are pictures of  a gorgeous looking , hot women!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your hair looks awsome and you are NOT fat!!!!!!!!

I like the colour of your hair. It is always nice to change the colour for a different look. Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 03:24:06 pm »
Your hair looks good and that doesn't look chopped off. I personally don't get my hair cut because everytime I tell them a half and inch the cut off between 6 and 9 inchs. I really does look great.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 09:01:46 pm »
You guys always give me the warm fuzzies when you make me feel pretty!  I was freaking out when she was cutting it, because they were asking how much she was going to take off, and she said about 4 inches (I had REALLLLLY Long hair, but it was all icky and dead).  I just got back from about 12 hours on my feet in 4 inch heels.  BLAH.  But I really like this place, the owner is nice, all the people who work there are sweet and help each other out (Which doesn't happen often in the beauty industry.)  All I need is some of those squishy foot pad things and I'll be golden :P

Last time I got my hair colored they did this.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 11:27:57 pm »
I think your hair and you both look beautiful, sweetie!

*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline nostaw

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 01:23:40 pm »
Dont do yourself down, you look gorgeous,  I would nominate you for BPO Pinup ;D - but Bell and Hovis would sulk!

Andy Bell and Hovis
Slime flies when you're having fun!

k2campbell

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2006, 02:51:21 pm »
Ang - you look gorgeous my dear!  AND - you worry too much!  Hair looks perfect!  ;D

Nicole

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 11:30:15 pm »
Ang....um....Y OU ARE ONE HOT MAMA! You look fantastic! Your hair is gorgeous, and I totally LOVE the bangs. Totally sophisticated!!!! I'm super impressed, honey! Its a great look for you! WOOOH! WOOH!

Would you like some fries with that shake, mama?

WOOOH!

hehehe.....doi ng my best to heckle you.....

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2006, 12:22:06 pm »
You look SO nice!  :)