Author Topic: What did your dog destroy today?  (Read 10043 times)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: What did your dog destroy today?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 02:46:29 pm »
Thank you! :)

Offline Cruisermaiden

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2006, 08:38:37 pm »
Umm Jewel shredded most of the lineoleum floor in the bathroom today... >:(

Icerotti

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2006, 09:56:35 pm »
See I knew it would not be long til I could post here!!!!!

Farley pulled the couch cushion off and broke the zipper and pulled out some of the foam ::)

Offline andtron

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2006, 11:33:05 pm »
Astro destroyed his favorite chew toy, finally.  This one actually lasted him longer than any of the others.  (2 months) ..  Lucky for me the KONG's I ordered for him should be arriving tomorrow.  Hopefully his remaining toys will keep him occupied in the meantime.  For now he's gone to bed and has been pretty well behaved for most of the day. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2006, 01:58:41 am »
I must be the luckiest dog mama alive!...Samson destroyed a couple of phonebooks as a pup & chewed a small hole in the loveseat arm...That's all!...Pippin has never destroyed anything & neither has Rosie...The  latter of the 3 have excavated my yard quite alot though! :D

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2006, 11:12:00 am »
I must be the luckiest dog mama alive!...Samson destroyed a couple of phonebooks as a pup & chewed a small hole in the loveseat arm...That's all!...Pippin has never destroyed anything & neither has Rosie...The  latter of the 3 have excavated my yard quite alot though! :D

Oh no Chelle!!!
You forgot to say, "Knock on Wood"
Maybe they'll only get Randy's pink shirt!

cricket36580

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2006, 11:54:39 am »
I have craters you could drop a truck into in my back yard.  Dh and I keep expected to have a couple of Chinamen drop in for supper one day...  Bella ate my couch and my chair.  Baloo has decided the trash is his personal treat bin...and it doesn't matter which can in which room.  Foster is the only one that hasn't destroyed anything to date.  Oh, and Bella will eat plants if left in the back yard.  She cruises by the rose bushes and chews them off at the base. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2006, 03:31:36 pm »
I must be the luckiest dog mama alive!...Samson destroyed a couple of phonebooks as a pup & chewed a small hole in the loveseat arm...That's all!...Pippin has never destroyed anything & neither has Rosie...TheĀ  latter of the 3 have excavated my yard quite alot though! :D

Oh no Chelle!!!
You forgot to say, "Knock on Wood"
Maybe they'll only get Randy's pink shirt!
LOL Pupdaddy!!...I saw a shirt the other day that was in the men's section at JCPenny's...It was pink & said "tough enough to wear pink"...I might go back & get it for Pippin! :D

Offline Boobearsmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2006, 03:47:46 pm »
I don't think I own a pair of socks that don't have a hole in them.  But, knock on wood, that's pretty much it.  Rawhide is the only thing that keeps her away from anything else thats chewable.  That would explain why I have rawhide drool all over my rugs ;D 

Offline Teamshredit

• Big Paw Certified
  • Aspen having fun near Mammoth Lakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2006, 06:14:09 pm »
What a fun topic! This may turn into a daily post /vent for many BPOers. Luckily today was only filled with "almost destroyed" situations. Like the back fence Luke almost knocked over trying to destroy the neighbors cat. Ive never seen a cat fly but today i SWEAR it was running on mostly air(barely touching the tops of the bushes). I really need to fix that fence but im too busy fixing the patio where they destroyed 8 of our shrubs last week(i have pics of that somewhere on BPO). I can sympathize with eastjenn about the sunglasses...f ound my favorite pair in pieces the other day in the backyard. I guess all you can do is laugh huh?(I was sooo mad!)   
                             well, the fence is officially destroyed! They always time it when i go to the bathroom(grrr). I came out just in time to see them running out of the neighbors front yard, which is behind our house and down a steep hill. Sure got my exercise today!
Zane - St Bernard/Shepherd mix
Aspen - Pyr/Malamute mix
Craig - Our Ridgie, has gone over the Rainbow Bridge

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2006, 06:53:40 pm »
Oh, I'm so glad to hear someone else has this problem!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2006, 07:07:00 pm »
Ok, my first try at posting a pic.  Devil Spawn, I mean Eider, tore apart the dryer vent the other day.  I've had Labs for YEARS and never had one that can find the trouble this one can!!!!!!!!  He's really not a bad pup, he's just more chewy than any other Lab I've ever owned (and I've owned quite a few). 
Daphne

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2006, 09:40:49 pm »
Our foster dog Korky tore the screen out of the porch door today. Anyone want a corgi mix?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2006, 11:26:59 pm »
Well, it's not damaged, but I've got muddy paw prints across my couch today.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2006, 10:43:03 am »
The 10th pillow I've put in her crate.