Author Topic: What did your dog destroy today?  (Read 9957 times)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
What did your dog destroy today?
« on: January 14, 2006, 12:44:07 pm »
Ranger started (and finished) and new pair of socks, and continued the the phone books.

Icerotti

Re: What did your dog destroy today?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 12:56:03 pm »
lol....

Well its still early today and Farley has been in his kennel a bit this morning. My daughter was building a fort and he kept jumping on it ::) I am sure by he end of the day I will have something to post..ha..ha ::)

Offline Teamshredit

• Big Paw Certified
  • Aspen having fun near Mammoth Lakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 06:11:31 pm »
What a fun topic! This may turn into a daily post /vent for many BPOers. Luckily today was only filled with "almost destroyed" situations. Like the back fence Luke almost knocked over trying to destroy the neighbors cat. Ive never seen a cat fly but today i SWEAR it was running on mostly air(barely touching the tops of the bushes). I really need to fix that fence but im too busy fixing the patio where they destroyed 8 of our shrubs last week(i have pics of that somewhere on BPO). I can sympathize with eastjenn about the sunglasses...f ound my favorite pair in pieces the other day in the backyard. I guess all you can do is laugh huh?(I was sooo mad!)   
Zane - St Bernard/Shepherd mix
Aspen - Pyr/Malamute mix
Craig - Our Ridgie, has gone over the Rainbow Bridge

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 08:03:29 pm »
Just a pencil today. But yesterday my mum was here and she was sat there reading the newspaper, legs crossed and her shoe hanging off her foot. I was sat on the phone and could hear a ripping noise. I looked, then asked my mum was she missing anything... she hadn't even noticed that Flynn had walked past, took her shoe off and was busy ripping out the insole!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 08:08:21 pm »
Judge managed to destroy yet another lunch bag. I keep reminding the kids to put thier school bags away but Judge seems to be able to get at them no matter were they are. he has destroyed 3 lunch bags so far. Im getting dollar store bags from now on. :-\
THE KITTEN?? He has a thing with toilet paper. Thats annoying.  >:(
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 08:09:03 pm »
Teach him to save that trick until your Mother in law comes over!
Just a pencil today. But yesterday my mum was here and she was sat there reading the newspaper, legs crossed and her shoe hanging off her foot. I was sat on the phone and could hear a ripping noise. I looked, then asked my mum was she missing anything... she hadn't even noticed that Flynn had walked past, took her shoe off and was busy ripping out the insole!

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 08:16:29 pm »
Mowgli killed a hose pipe this weekend... He had a great time with it, kept him busy nearly the whole weekend, so I can't complain.   Bava's been working on a piece of base board.  I think I live with a couple of beavers actually.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline mtaig12

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 12:56:58 am »
Let's see. Today, Star destroyed a pencil, a colored pencil that's part of a set, of course. Not just your ordinary run-of the mill pencil that could easily be replaced. She also snagged a chicken nugget off an unattended plate on her way out the door this afternoon.

Near misses today: a sock puppet my 6yo son left on the floor, and one of my stuffed Dane slippers (new pic below).

I think that's it. Tomorrow's a new day with new possibilities!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 01:45:30 pm by mtaig12 »
Tracy and Mike - parents
Alex and Ian - kids
Max and Star - canines
Oscar and Emily - felines
Nibbles - hamster
North Carolina

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2006, 09:13:24 am »
ooh what a great post!  :D fumble's right up there with rangeR!  he loves books and magazines, especially the victorias secret catalogs.  i think he's a little disappointed in this seasons clothing line..  :D  he got a hold of the newfie books i've got and ate all of those too!
can't say that he destroyed anything lately.. well he did try to destroy my sister yesterday! lol!  i was at work and he kept trying to nip and bark at her!  she was pretty disheveled when i got home!  :P
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Terri

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2006, 10:00:54 am »
 ???I'm still trying to figure out WHAT is was they tore up. It has rubber in it and has different colors, still no idea. wonder if I will find the rest or if they ate it. Also tore up my NEW carpet in the basement, I will blame my son's dogs for that one. :o

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2006, 11:45:42 am »
I woke up to penguin guts all over the bedroom floor this morning.  Lulu picked out a stuffed penguin from the PetSmart clearance bin and spent all night gutting it.  Does that make her a b*&tard albatross?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2006, 01:45:43 pm »
Today, Angus has destroyed one used baby diaper. You can all guess what was in it!

Icerotti

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2006, 02:27:03 pm »
Today, Angus has destroyed one used baby diaper. You can all guess what was in it!

ewwww...Puck was famous for that too. Not nice to clean up :-\

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2006, 02:30:44 pm »
Ewww.  Kind of humorous though.  :P

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2006, 02:34:46 pm »
Ewww.  Kind of humorous though.  :P

LOL....looking back on those stinky messes they are funny.  :)

Jess!  You're little Bella is so adorable!  :)  Sasha is too!