Author Topic: What did your dog destroy today?  (Read 9958 times)

Offline Magnus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: What did your dog destroy today?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2006, 11:23:03 am »
He is attempting to destroy many things and we have been pretty good at monitoring him. HOWEVER, he began to unravel our basement carpet. I'm sure many more attempts as well as successes will occure n the near future.
StanLee- American Mastiff
Julie- Rottie
Steve- Pug/Jack Russel
Neeko- My old rottie friend waiting at the bridge

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2006, 11:31:42 am »
Hi,

We thought everything was out of reach. I came home last night and Winslow found his way into a BJ's bulk box of Kraft EasyMac. Luckily  he didn't eat it all but he did get at least 1 or 2 individual servings of uncooked pasta, There was no cheese powder residue anywhere so I don't think he got into the dehydrated cheese.
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2006, 10:05:12 pm »
well my freya who is a shepherd was a perfect angel. everyone told me that shepherds were very chewy well she loved her toys and only her toys there was one thing she did and no one could figure out when she did it she nawed a whole in the bathroom door about a inch deep a few moldings around the floor. Milo a american staffordshire terrier was also an angel he is 2 and when he was a puppy he loved chewing on his bones and nawing on his toys and sticks. Well lucky and then comes bryce a english mastiff who everyone told me they chew everything well so far he loves his toys and bones so i have been very lucky although i must say all of my dogs i spent alot of time with all 3 of them and you can tell none of them have been left alone for long periods of time i take them to work or have someone stop by and let them out. that is the reason the are so well mannered and they love everyone! its alot of work but it pays off!!!!!!!!!!
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2006, 01:51:01 am »
Last week, I took Ranger to the vet. He jumped up on the counter to see his girlfriends sitting behind it, and knocked off a plastic donation box. We went back today, and he did the same thing again. This time, he cracked the plastic!

cricket36580

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2006, 12:51:53 pm »
I forgot to add that Bella will also chew the guts out of our shoes....not the whole shoe, just the innards.  And she can climb through cinder blocks....Go figure!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2006, 12:55:41 pm »
Last week, I took Ranger to the vet. He jumped up on the counter to see his girlfriends sitting behind it, and knocked off a plastic donation box. We went back today, and he did the same thing again. This time, he cracked the plastic!
Ranger!  Take the money, Dude! 

Offline Teamshredit

• Big Paw Certified
  • Aspen having fun near Mammoth Lakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2006, 09:38:18 pm »
well my freya who is a shepherd was a perfect angel. everyone told me that shepherds were very chewy well she loved her toys and only her toys there was one thing she did and no one could figure out when she did it she nawed a whole in the bathroom door about a inch deep a few moldings around the floor. Milo a american staffordshire terrier was also an angel he is 2 and when he was a puppy he loved chewing on his bones and nawing on his toys and sticks. Well lucky and then comes bryce a english mastiff who everyone told me they chew everything well so far he loves his toys and bones so i have been very lucky although i must say all of my dogs i spent alot of time with all 3 of them and you can tell none of them have been left alone for long periods of time i take them to work or have someone stop by and let them out. that is the reason the are so well mannered and they love everyone! its alot of work but it pays off!!!!!!!!!!
I don't how you do it....  we left our pups for a weekend ONCE(they tore up the babysitter's hillside and are no longer welcome) but that is the only time they have been without us. The funny thing is, when they are seperated they're fine. No problem. It's when they're together....we ll, my BPO name says it all!  ::) 
Zane - St Bernard/Shepherd mix
Aspen - Pyr/Malamute mix
Craig - Our Ridgie, has gone over the Rainbow Bridge

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2006, 10:26:32 pm »
Sasha poked a hole in the top of the footstool that matches the chair it sits in front of, and rooted out a big round dog-snout shaped hole and pulled the stuffing out. 
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.