Author Topic: New Apartment update  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
New Apartment update
« on: January 19, 2006, 04:00:54 pm »
OK.  One word.  AWESOME!  I was all nervous and rang the doorbell and the first thing I heard is a big deep doggy woof.  I couldn't have been happier!  It was kind of slow at first talking, you could tell we were both nervous but then we started talking back and forth and it's almost kind of scary.  She's a DJ for a morning show on the radio, and she works with the guy who was my teacher in 3rd grade!  Her son gets his hair cut at my salon, and her horse was born at the stable I first took lessons at, right when I was going there!  She swears (Yay, i won't feel bad), likes the same kind of clothes I do, and is totally awesome and laid back, and we got along so well!  She has two doggies, one who's named Buffalo because they found him on the side of the highway in Buffalo New York, and he looks like a white Hobo with Hobo colored spots.  Then she has a old fat dog named Skippy.  He's cute too. 

Oh and as for the house, it doesn't have a fenced in yard but the yard is HUGE and right across the street is a 35 acre conservation preserve with all kinds of trails, our doggy training center/dog park is a mile and a half down the road, and it's really close to my work.  The bedroom I would be getting is rather big with a HUGE closet, and the study/office/whatever is pretty sizable too.  The whole house has hardwood floors, and is nice and bright and airy.  She has central air, and a whole house water purifier, so I'll save TONS on bottled water.  The kitchen is really nice, with up to date appliances, and I just love EVERYTHING.  She wants $500 a month and then an extra $20-$25 a month for internet which is fine.  I need to give her references, so if anyone wants to help with that ;) 

Anyways I'm SOOOOOOO excited and I can't wait.  :D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 04:02:37 pm by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Kiahpyr

Re: New Apartment update
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 04:04:12 pm »
YAY! I'm so happy for you! Sounds like an awesome place to live in.

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 04:07:03 pm »
WHOOHOOO!!  Ang, it sounds AWESOME and I can't be happier for you!  I hope you hear back from her soon and you'll have a super cool new place to live! YAY!!! ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 04:26:09 pm »
Holy Smokes!  That sounds great!   when will you be moving in?

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 05:08:45 pm »
YAY for you, it sounds awesome!!!!!

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 05:14:02 pm »
Congrats. That sounds awesome
RIP former BPO

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 06:38:47 pm »
She swears? TAKE IT! hahhaha!

Seriously. It sounds fantastic. I'm so excited and happy that everything is going Ang's way for once! What does Matt think?

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 10:05:16 pm »
Matt just knows I like it.  I called him as soon as I left, and said "It's nice me likey".  Then he had to go (The postmaster general gave him a $40 tip though, that was nice).  I went home, updated BPO and then had to help my grandfather pick out a cell phone.  Joy.   :-X  Just came home, ate some pizza and aboutu 5 minutes later he fell asleep with his head in my lap while we were watching Red VS Blue DVDs. 
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

k2campbell

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 10:10:32 pm »
CONGRATS Ang, the place sounds fantastic.  I think it's really important to get along with your roomate(s), sounds like a perfect match!

AND - how fun for Nee!  He'll love all that open space!!!

It's about time (and) I'm real happy for you.  Way to go!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 10:19:06 pm »
OMG! That's so freaking awesome! ;D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2006, 09:18:00 pm »
Sounds great Ang.  Hope it works out for you.   :)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 02:27:53 pm »
That is great!...I really hope it works out well for you!!! :)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 04:29:50 pm »
Matt just knows I like it.  I called him as soon as I left, and said "It's nice me likey".  Then he had to go (The postmaster general gave him a $40 tip though, that was nice).  I went home, updated BPO and then had to help my grandfather pick out a cell phone.  Joy.   :-X  Just came home, ate some pizza and aboutu 5 minutes later he fell asleep with his head in my lap while we were watching Red VS Blue DVDs. 

Wait... your grandfather fell asleep with his head in your lap??
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain