Author Topic: Halo's back in the Hospital  (Read 12313 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Halo's back in the Hospital
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2006, 03:22:54 pm »
Ohhhhh!  I'm so happy!  That's great news!!

I'm sure he thought it was so nice of them to add seasonings to his bandage.  Made it taste SO much better  :P!

Offline Halo05

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2006, 06:05:34 pm »
We had to bring him his bonie, some more chicken and some ground turkey plus his Eukanuba kibble. He would not eat Pedigree at all. He growls at the vet when ever they come in by none of the techs. Probably because they walk him. Hasn't gone in his cage once since he's been there. Such a good boy. LOL.

k2campbell

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2006, 10:32:17 pm »
I sure hope Halo is OK and recovers quickly!  Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!!!  ;)

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2006, 10:53:45 pm »
Hope he recovers quickly. He will be back to normal soon!

Offline Halo05

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 06:52:06 pm »
We were able to visit Halo. His spirits are great! He was very excited to see us and protecting us in the vets room. lol. He has a large bandage but its not slowing him down for now. Heres a few pics. Poor boys been through h*ll. Thank you all again for the good vibes. We miss him terribly.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2006, 07:23:12 pm »
AWWW Poor baby. Hope he is back to his old self again soon. Im sure you cant wait to bring him home.
Give him kisses.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline Halo05

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2006, 01:42:49 pm »
Thank you all!! Vet just called. The culture came back with staff infection. He needs to finish the antibiotics he is on til tomorrow then they will change it to trimethaprine. He will be there until Wednesday at the earliest.He is eating like his normal self and basically happy. Not lethargic at all. But Fila's are known to hide pain well from what i've been told. He likes his bone and attached himself to the techs. We really miss him as its been a week. But as long as he will get better its worth it. Keep sending good vibes please. They do help more than yous know.

k2campbell

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2006, 03:55:50 pm »
I'm glad that you finally know what he has, that must be a relief in itself!  I bet you miss him, sounds like he's in really good care though.  Just think of how happy he'll be to get home with you!  Glad he's on the mend...  ;)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2006, 01:23:17 am »
Glad to hear Halo's getting better!  We'll keep sending good thoughts and prayers.  Hope he gets to come home soon! :)