Author Topic: PROTECTIVE lil' brother!  (Read 1676 times)

nickerbokker

PROTECTIVE lil' brother!
« on: July 02, 2005, 12:06:46 am »
so....jaba cut codys feet hair because she is mean.  WELL, now i cant let it grow out because i feel like a bad mom if i do (although i thought it was CUTE the other way).....so tonight i got all kinds of grooming crap at target (not my first choice, long story)....and decided i would groom the kids.  they LOVE being brushed, no prob......they BOTH let me touch the dremel to a toe for 1/2 a second, which was GREAT......and then i decided to do codys feet.  WELL.....angus got pissed.

i was trimming the outsides of codys feet and angus was sitting RIGHT THERE not moving and staring at the clippers....th en i started doing his underhair, and angus backed up and started BARKING like all heck.  he was SO upset i was screwing with his brother!  it was TOOO cute.  then, as soon as i stopped, he walked over to cody and was giving him kisses on the nose, im not kidding!

oh how my dogs love eachother!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: PROTECTIVE lil' brother!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 01:11:08 am »
awwwwww wangus is such a good brother. Hmmmm lets guess, you went to target to get a dig camera and came out with grooming stuff instead haha.

I love your avatar, Angus with his arm around brother and his nose sniffing his ear.

Makes you heart go all warm and wobbly doesnt it??

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog