Author Topic: I hate people!!!  (Read 1771 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I hate people!!!
« on: January 22, 2006, 12:50:45 am »
I seriously hate people!! >:(
I've been working on transporting Eddie to me, so I posted on this transport website and all I get no help what so ever these snooty, to good, perfect pet owner &*^%$#$#^$#W%#A%^$#5 have to tell me what's wrong with my post and what I need to do, and I'm going against the rules and Da da da da da. They won't accept me because I'm not an actual rescue!! I'm being waaaaaaaay to nice to these frickin people and they are no help at all! I seriously hope they fall off the face of the earth!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Nicole

Re: I hate people!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 12:56:57 am »
AWwwwwwwwwwwww www!

I'll help you, Megan. And maybe Rebekah can help? Heloooooo, Rebekah? hehehhe! If anyone can get him to Louisville, or there-a-bouts, that's all we need. I'll get him the rest of the way....

cricket36580

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 08:44:41 am »
Honey, sometimes people just suck!  Sorry you had to be subjected to that though.  They deserve to be run out of town on a rail...

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 10:11:00 am »
That really sucks Megan! I thought those people were to help dogs. That just makes me so mad. It shouldn't matter if you're a rescue only that you're willing to help a dog in need. I'm sorry girl! Maybe try to post something on here stating where the dog is and where it needs to go. Then we'll have a route and I'm sure someone will be able to step upn and help.